December 22, 2014 | 1711 users online

Hair Color - Revlon - Ultra Soft Baby Blonde- Angel

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2006 1:15:00 AM More reviews by frenchrose1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used ultra soft Baby Blonde-Angel for the first time on my already colored hair,It was a light brown with blonde highlights before,My natural hair color is very dark brown,BUT I must say,this took my light brown hair to a Very soft Medium to light blonde,my roots were reddish blonde though because of my dark brown roots,but at least it didn't leave my hair pumkin orange or a fake yellow like most of the other products did,I left this on for about 35 minutes though, just to make sure it lightened to the maximum blonde.It didn't damage my hair alot,but beware if you have already highlighted hair,it may cause breakage if you leave it on longer than 10 minutes,and the smell was strong,the product left my scalp burning for 2 days and because of that I would not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2004 6:12:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After finding out that both L'Oreal and Clairol, the 2 leading drug store brands that produce the majority of hair color test on animals I was stuck on what to try. I emailed PETA and they gave me a list. I always forget about Revlon cause it's such a tiny section of hair color in comparison to L'Oreal's and Clairol's huge over taking of the hair color section at every store. The only brand on the list that I have ever seen at a drug store other then those other 2 is Revlon. I used Revlon Color Silk years ago and the color was flat and dull so I never used Revlon hair color again. Had to bite the bullet on this though cause it's not like I'm going to support companies that test on animals so I bought this color in High Dimensions and it's amazing! I was shocked at how fast my hair was colored. By the time I was done w/ the rest of my hair my roots were done! I may have left it in 15 min instead of the recommend 10 cause I was skeptical it could work that fast, but it did! Second most amazing is that I have never ever had nice feeling hair after coloring it no matter how many times I condition. It always takes 1-2 washings for my hair to get back to normal. I guess it's the conditioner included in the box w/ Revlon's cause my hair felt super silkier and smooth even more so then usual. Zero indication I just doused my head w/ chemicals! Third most amazing is my hair color is the EXACT color you see on the chick on the box. I have never ever had that! It's always been slightly off no matter what. My hair looks so so pretty! A soft golden blonde w/ shimmery highlights.
I;m sticking w/ Revlon from now on and especially since both L'Oreal keeps going back and fourth with the stance on animal testing and Clairol has always, at least to my knowledge, tested on animals. Companies like that do not need to exist! People that support them need to be tested on so they can see how they like it. There's no humane way to test on animals, period!

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No