November 27, 2014 | 989 users online

Body Scrubs - Philosophy - Heaven on Earth

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2006 5:59:00 AM More reviews by mjh00222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I miss this stuff. I've run out of my large bottle and the smaller 2oz bottles. I wish they'd continue making it. Best 2in1 body scrub 'n' cleanser i've ever bought.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2005 11:56:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

LEMON PLEDGE!!! Thats it! I've been wracking my brain, sniffin' thru my shower trying to figure out what the heck that smell was. Thank God someone figured it out. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2005 6:53:00 PM More reviews by decembermom

What a wonderful scrub. Not harsh but very effective. I epilate the hair on my legs (similar to waxing) and I need a good exfoliator to aid in the prevention of ingrown hairs. This was not scratchy and it even foams up like a cleanser. I really like it. I did read one review that said it smelled like lemon pledge and I thought "Nah, that couldn't be true." Well, guess what? It's true. UPDATE: It works okay, but I'm wore out on the funky lemon scent. I won't be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ziala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The consistency of the product is nice & fun- But, I CANNOT take the scent of this. The one I got smelled just like Lemon Pledge:( It was returned.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2004 11:39:00 PM More reviews by ideefixe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love the scent, love how gentle the grains are. Fun to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 5:40:00 PM More reviews by wegas23

This is a great combination of foaming shower gel and a gentle scrub for the body. The smell is light and citrusy and it leaves your skin soft, clean and exfoliated but not red like some scrubs can.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 9:25:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a great gentle daily scrub. This smells heavenly- has soft citrus tones. The scrubbing particles aren't nearly as jagged as their Gingerbread Scrub or their Amazing Grace Scrub. I consider this almost an exfoliating shower gel. So great to use everyday. I love, love, love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2004 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ANGMEL

To me this smell heavenly. I didn't expect to like the scent but suprisingly this to me is a scent that just lifting/lighten up your spirit that is just wonderful to have in the shower. It scrubs well and not at all harsh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by wombat

This is 16oz(about 475ml) for $60AUD in sydney. All the philosophy products are really expensive here :(

It's cream colored, with a hint of pale green/blue. Granules within a smooth paste.

I don't like the bottle, but it seems the best way to store it anyhow, just that the bottom bit is hard to get out.

The full size lasted me almost 6 months, using it 3~4 times a week, if it was purchased in US, i'm sure it's quite economical.

It scrubs just as nicely as exfotonic and isn't as harsh, and leaves the skin supply and moisturised still, while it helped to get rid of my acne on the back!

you get used to the smell after a few washes, it's not intolerable, in fact i grew to like it, a bit of a fresh crisp lemongrassy scent minus the citrus tone (if u understand what i mean...). continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 11:52:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yummy yummy yummy yummy! It smells like pretty clouds on a sunny day...heaven is right. The scent is nice, the scrubbing action is nice, rinses clean. My complaint is that I was lured to it because it is described as a foaming exfoliant--I found that idea wonderful. It doesn't really foam though. Too bad. Still love the scent. A friend, who hates most scent imaginable, used it @ my place and loved it too.