November 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Natural Esscents - CCC Body Cream (Creamy Chocolate Coconut)[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2003 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Judifruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I jokingly said to myself while sniffing "This can't possibly be calorie-free to sniff this!". It smells absolutely divine. I relate it to a real Mounds candy bar, chocolatey, with hint of coconut. Very moisturizing. Only reason I would not buy this in full size would be that it's a very true scent, so it's VERY sweet...not something I'd use every day. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2003 9:19:00 PM More reviews by loulou7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You get exactly what you think you should get with the description of this scent. Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2002 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MonicaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! It is "dead on" for a Mounds bar without being annoyingly sweet. This is my first NE purchase and I will definitely be buying this again. Everyone is right when they say you only need a little. The cream dries down to a soft scent and it sunk in about a minute after application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2002 11:36:00 PM More reviews by proflady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My fave NE body cream right now!! A true chocolate scent that is sweet but not overly so and has coconut undertones. Somehow even though the scent lives up to its name, I don't smell like candy bar. My husband just thought it was a new perfume and loved it. As my other reviews say, this cream is excellent for moisturizing dry skin. If you love chocolate, try CCC!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 2:07:00 PM More reviews by MelissaS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For all you chocolate lovers, you gotta get your hands on this cream!!! It smells more like chocolate to me than coconut but you can smell a hint of the coconut. I find that these creams leave you so soft!! They are so moisturizing and the scents are to die for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2001 4:14:00 PM More reviews by D-Girl

I love the CCC...it reminds me of a Mounds Bar. Its so yummy and is the perfect combination of coconut and chocolate. And of course, its extremely emollient and long-lasting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2001 5:20:00 PM More reviews by dana

Huge Rave here for CCC! I am not usually too into foody smells (I like them, just not on me) but this one is special :) I love the mixture of chocolate and coconut- It's perfectly balanced IMO. The men in my office go crazy when I put this on! The lotion sinks in quickly and is quite moisturizing. Plus it is relatively cheap. 5 lipsticks here :)