Avon Odyssey

Price: $

on 3/10/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Fresh, clean, a little floral, and a little sweet. This is really wonderful! If you want to smell fresh out of the shower this is one for you! This makes me think of summer!
Wish it were eau de parfum and not cologne. But as it is right now I still love it!

on 11/13/2014 12:50:00 PM

This is Avon's best fragrance. It is cool, musky and woody. It is a classy scent that would work day or night. Love this and the price is great and it is very long lasting, especially when you layer it with the other products in this line

on 8/19/2014 7:22:00 PM

As a new Avon Rep I thought I should try out some of their old school frags. Odyssey is not for me. Some reviews stated this smelled fresh and clean. To me this smells sharp and of weird chemicals. I will hold on to this and try in winter but if cool weather doesn't help I will throw in garbage. Smells very dated.

on 3/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Cheesy bottle. If I could describe this fragrance in three words they would be fresh, clean, and classy . Great everyday inoffensive fragrance perfect for work or play.

on 5/17/2013 10:14:00 PM

This fragrance smells a lot like dove soap to me with a yellow floral note to it as well. It is not something I would wear often. I don't dislike it, but I do not like it all that much either. It's pretty strong as far as potency. The bottle is quite ugly and dated looking but that is kind of fun IMO. Luckily, it was a steal at 6.99!

on 1/26/2013 4:07:00 PM

Very fresh and clean fragrance on me. Slightly spicy, but smells oh so good! And my husband loves it too, which is a big plus!

on 5/8/2011 9:15:00 AM

Not a good scent I guess they got the Odd part right I cant believe I used to wear this

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I didn't think I liked this, but was trying to be a trooper and wear it occasionally anyway. Then I noticed people areound were saying, "Something smells really fresh and clean." I didn't know if they meant like floor cleaner or what. Then whoever they'd be talking too would say, "I know, it smells really nice. I don't know who's fragrance it is, but I like it." And it was ALWAYS when I was wearing Odyssey...so apparently Odyssey likes me...and I've grown to like it back.

on 2/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

A powdery floral scent that just isn't for me.

on 2/13/2011 12:04:00 PM

FUGLY bottle. But the scent is so unique, unusual, and intriguing! I wanna like it, I wanna hate it, that I'm in the middle of the road, wondering............As I keep taking sniffs. It is a rare scent. I don't believe I've smelled this scent on too many women, but it is a nice floral. And it's feminine. I find it to be a soapy/powdery clean musky scent that is a bit strong, so I'd go lightly with this(you don't want to use it as an all-over body spray!). And I don't get "old lady". I mean, enough of that already! GEESH! I mean, it is a "mature" scent, but it's not only for the geriatric crowd! On the right person, of ANY age, I think this would be a lovely feminine scent! No fruity candy stuff here! And THANK GAWD! This is sure to stand out and make a subtle statement. Which is classy! UPDATE:Thought I'd mention that this kinda reminds me a bit of Rare Pearls, but NOT as strong! So, if you want something similar to that, I'd say this is kinda close.

Popular Fragrances