Hard Candy Eye Lacquer Static

2.6

Ugh. Hard Candy fucked up on this one. The concept is great, even the color in the tube and on the hand is GREAT. But.. once you get it on your eyes, it goes on terribly uneven. Some parts cake and others have no product on at all. I tried and tried to get this to work. I loved the idea. But it just wasnt happening. May swap it away. May not even bother.

on 8/19/2005 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love it. It shimmers so much, and it is sooo pretty. It makes me feel awesome to be wearing it.

on 12/26/2004 9:20:00 PM

This stuff is crap. I have tried Sonic and Static. Goes on so uneven and then looks cakey. It stays put but who would want it to? Gah.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very pretty color-a light irridescent blue. The shadow dries pretty fast and stays on for a good while. After about 8 hours on my eyelids, it started to flake off and look EEW. But it was beautiful while it lasted. I'd buy it again. I just won't have to for a very long time since the tube will last forever and I use it off and on.

on 4/24/2002 4:23:00 PM

I am not very impressed with this product. It is the first time I have ever been disappointed with Hard Candy. This product is in the pen style packaging, and is a cream to powder eyeshadow. The product is actually a lot more liquid than cream. I only clicked the pen once so that a small drop of product came out. I tried my best to blend it, but I could not make it even. The product stuck to some areas of my eyelid and wouldn't stick at all to others, and looked really blotchy. Maybe it's just me, but I have never had this problem with other cream to powder eyeshadows (like Estee Lauder Go Wink or Bonne Bell Eye Fusion). The only thing the product has going for it is that it is a really unique colour. When it hits the light, the blue looks like it is glowing. However, I don't think I will be purchasing the product again.