August 30, 2014 | 1788 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - So Smooth Creme Straightner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2005 2:18:00 AM More reviews by curbtheaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this up on a whim because it was on sale, and am not disappointed. I actually didn't mind the smell (def. was not even close to public restrooms smell).

Kept my hair soft and manageable. I think it's best on hair that's more damp (closer to wet). I still use it with other products to add shine (ie Frederic Fekkai glossing cream), but for the price, definitely worthwhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2004 10:04:00 AM More reviews by yarrthehotpants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product for the price, and there's a lot in the tube! When I put this on damp hair before blowdrying, this does a really good job of smoothing out the kinks in my wavy hair and calming frizzies; it seems to have a bit of holding power, as well. I like it better than my Rusk Str8 in terms of straightening. My one complaint is that it sort of smells like a public restroom! Wait, that sounds bad. I mean, the cleaning product smell in public restrooms. The smell does go away, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 8:24:00 AM More reviews by lanae87

Did a really good job straightening my hair in conjunction with my Biosilk Silk Therapy. Almost to the point that it didn't have to be flat ironed afterwards. Didn't dry my hair out at all either. $3.99 on sale at Target. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2004 6:35:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Found this in the African American hair section at Walgreens. Not sure why this line was only in that section but whatever! This line seems to be soy based which is fabulous! Soy seems to be good for everything! It smells wonderful too! Scent is very soft and has the slightest hint of sweetness, but a natural sweetness. It's thick and creamy w/ out being greasy in the lsightest. It's great for morning after hair. I usually wake up looking like a Lion cause my hair is every which was from sleeping no matter how hard I try to not move around and all I need to do is slightly wet my brush and brush my hair then take a dime sized amount of this to smooth out my destressed hair and style as usual. Saves a needless shower just to get hair back into shape and feeling soft, ya know? And I notice that products in the African American sections are like half the price! This is a normal sized 6oz container for like $3 or so and it will last at least a couple years at this rate of only having to use a dime size amount at a time and I have thick hair!
There's other products from So Smooth line as well which I'll soon try.