November 25, 2014 | 1871 users online

Blush - Revlon - Cream Blush - First Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This shade is an amazing color! It looks deep and dark in the pan, but on my fair cheeks and lips, it looks so natural. I really like this shade and can't overdo my praise for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the 1st cream blush I ever owned :) I purchased back in 2004-ish I believe?.. &Since then I'm pretty sure this shade has been discontinued, however the "berry flirtatious" color is extremely close to this.. ANYWAY, I'm NOW 30yrs old, w/fair, warm toned skin, brown hair & eyes. Not sure what posessed me to reach for this back then, but I'm so glad that I did :) Not only was it my 1st cream blush, it is the 1st blush that I remember getting complimented on :) I'll never forget a girlfriend of mine said "omgoodness your cheeks look so beautiful! What blush are you wearing today?" I pulled this compact out of my purse & she said "this doesn't look like the same thing you're wearing - are you sure this is what you put on today??" ..Lol! What I'm saying is, that this color looks SO much brighter and more red in the pan than it does on the face. On me, it's the perfect "flushed" look :) I loved it SO much that I bought a "back-up"! &I still have the back-up from 2005 right now, in 2012!! :) I also purchased the berry flirtatious shade when it came out & it's nice. Rosy Glow didn't look good on my fair skin - IMO, it would look MUCH better on a darker skin :)
This cream blush will always hold a special place in my heart!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by teeputt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this one. I was looking for a cream blush to go along with my tinted moisturizer. It's a light coverage product so I still have some colour on my cheeks. I added a little bit of the blush on top of the moisturizer and it looked really good. It's definitely build-able, as others have mentioned. The texture is really nice, feels better than my powder blush. I bought the rosy glow because a makeup artist once told me not to go for pink because that will make the redness around my eyes stand out. Rosy glow is a really nice colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

So far, I'm really liking this product. It's somewhat sheer but very buildable. The packaging is a little bulky... but the mirror idea was cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by baybaysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the only item of makeup I've ever hit pan on - not only that, but I kept wishfully digging into the sides until I realized it really was gone. I'm about to break down and buy it off amazon because I can't find it anywhere! I have a very difficult skin tone that turns everything strange colors, and this looks totally natural. It lasts forever and is very smooth and creamy to blend in. I bought Berry Flirtatious thinking it would be similar, but it just sinks right in after a n hour or so and is also blotchy. Pretty flushed color!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

On my NW25 yellow-undertoned skin, this just looks like rosacea. It's really red, like brick red. I expected something call "First Blush" to be an innocent pink like Illamasqua's Katie or Cargo Catalina but this is a true red. I'm just too pale to pull it off. There are some good things: you get a lot of product and the finish is lovely, kind of a cream-to-powder so it's easy to blend it in well. Maybe this color would work better on darker skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by theravenwine

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour! The consistency is perfect and the product blends easily as well. The packaging is pretty neat as well - even comes with a tiny mirror that pops out at the bottom. It did not wear off - not noticeably at least - even after 10+ hours. Thumbs up to revlon for this amazing product. I'm on a cream blush spree and am very happy to add this to my collection. A must-try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by rambow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I find powder blushes somehow look fake on me, so I decided to try a cream blush.

This one is lovely. The colour (First Blush) is fresh and rosy without being garish. It definitely looks like a sort of natural glow, and nicely compliments my fair complexion and dark hair/eyes -- takes any hint of unintenional gothness away from my black-and-white colouring.

It's also easy to blend to adjust sheerness or placement just by dabbing your skin, whereas if I accidentally over-apply powder blush, I find it really hard to blend away.

I was using it on top of Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation, and found this blush didn't last very long (neither did the foundation, for me.) Within a couple of hours, it seemed to fade away completely, even after setting it with powder. I've just switched to Revlon ColorStay, so we'll see if it lasts longer with that.

The packaging is okay if you don't mind applying with fingertips (which has never bothered me.) The little push-button pop-out mirror is completely lost on me, and I never use it. Otherwise, a lovely product.

UPDATE: Definitely lasts longer with Colorstay.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by tulipa51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lasts all day, very sheer but buildable, making it look very natural, as if you were glowing. Not as red as Benefit's Benetint, but way more workable and blendable because it doesn't dry out in 5 seconds like Benetint does.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by MlleMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive been wanting to try a cream blush for awhile because I like the way they look, all natural and dewy. I ended up buying this at a makeup outlet they have here once ayear so I cant really ad anything regarding the price. At first I was really really hesitant to use it because it is VERY pigmented and easy to over due if you have a heavy hand. I suggest you try it out a few time sbefore going out in public.
That being said...I am so impressed with this blush it has become my favorite! a few dabs on your cheeks and it gives you a healthy youthful fresh look that you cant help but feel awesome with.