Korres Silk Milk Conditioner

3.1

on 6/4/2010 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I use this conditioner as a leave in for my thick coarse curls. It does a great job in moisturizing, and no build up detected! There is some Ylang-Ylang scent in it, but it's combined with something that is not very appealing. However, the smell goes away soon. It's very agreeable and I wouldn't mind buying it again, although it not in the cheap side (8 euros)

on 2/28/2008 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hmm...another mixed bag on the comments. Well, I love it! I have short, colored and highlighted, fine/thick hair and it works for me. But it only takes a drop. If you use a tablespoon of the product, you'd never get it out! And I like the fragrance - or lack of. All of the Korres products have very sophisticated scents. Maybe not for everyone, but good for those of us who don't like florals and food scents.

fabulous conditioner!!

on 9/4/2007 1:29:00 PM

Im still undecided about this product. I bought it a week ago and used it a few times and it hasnt really performed any miracles but it does keep it shiny and strong. I also like the fact that it has no silicones in it. I probably wouldnt repurchase not because its bad but because there are so many other conditioners to try and it would take a really unique conditioner for me to keep repurchasing. Overall its a pretty good product but so are a lot of other conditioners. I bought it on ebay for $9.40 plus s&h from Greece. I think next time I'll try other Korres products instead.

on 8/12/2007 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

W O R S T conditioner EVER.

this conditioner made my hair limp and greasy, i tried it several times hoping that it would improve after a couple of tries but it didn't. the bottles made it hard to get the product out and the product REEKED. i threw this one away.

on 1/26/2007 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wanted to like this one but I just couldn't. It made my hair horrible although I washed it out carefully and I eventually ended up giving a half a bottle away to a friend. I'm happy I was recommended Acasia Milk conditioner, because that one is great! I won't repurchase Silk Milk.

on 1/25/2007 1:42:00 AM

Hmmm, I'm still undecided about this one. First, let me say that I also own and use the Acacia conditioner and the Camelia conditioners, along with the Vitamin F shampoo and the Sage shampoos, and I like them. They're not my complete favorites, but I like them, they're natural, and they smell good. This, on the other hand, smells pretty horrible. It's not really an herbal smell, just, a light stinky smell. It doesn't seem to leave my hair smelling like it (thank goodness) and it does coat my hair. It's a weird feeling, just a coated feeling in the shower, but it does dry nicely, silky and shiny, and is easy to comb through. Sometimes the coated feeling does last through another shampoo, but my hair doesn't look greasy ever (or feel itchy or break out), which is good (my hair is double processed and needs moisture, but I have naturally oily roots and don't like to look greasy). Since it leaves my hair looking good upon drying, I'm giving this 3 stars, but with the smell and the weird feeling, I probably won't repurchase once I'm done. *UPDATE* Okay, I've upped this to 4 stars because I like the results (it gives you a guaranteed good hair day and works well). And I will repurchase this - if only they could improve the smell *sigh*

on 9/14/2006 12:37:00 PM

I have a long, layered permed hair with ends quite dry. I just got this yesterday(9/14/06)from Whole Food for about $18!!!! Holey moley, batman! The packaging SUCKS. I had to use both hands to squeeze out! I don't care for the fragrance. kinda weird.UPDATE(10/11/06) Now I'm really liking this conditioner. It brings out my wavy curls. UPDATE: don't like it anymore. Weighs my hair down.

on 8/18/2006 2:30:00 PM

The reviews for this product just underline the point that products work differently depending on what (or who) you're applying them to. For me, this conditioner is an amazing find. It leaves my thick, color-treated hair feeling even thicker and incredibly soft and silky. I've also tried the Acacia Milk conditioner and find each equally as effective. So, if you have thick, color-treated hair, this might be a good bet for you too.