Givenchy Givenchy Crayon Lèvres (lip liner) #2

on 1/25/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is for number 10 (pink) but I will be buying all four. So I never thought there was any dif in lip liners, all made in the same place,etc. Boy was I wrong. This is a typical lip liner you must sharpen, but beyond that it is dif from anything I've tired, mostly drugstore or Smashbox The Nudes lip liner. This goes on like butter, no harsh pulling to draw in lines AND it stays put. It really makes my lipstick last a lot longer, also Givenchy. The s/a said the pencil should match the l/s but I have some lippies that are too intense and think I will get the nude to calm them down. It's pricey for sure, but if you are a lippie person save your money on quantity and buy quality here. My motto.

on 1/5/2004 6:11:00 PM

This is the type of lip liner formula that is soft and can be used as a lipstick. I think it's too creamy to do the whole lip w/ gloss over type thing, but i love it w/ a balm for a full lip, or just as a liner, or all over in lieu of l/s. That being said, #2 is such! a sexxy colour. I over draw lips w/ it for an over the top out there lip look. Hard to describe colour but a browned down slightly mauvey darker pink. Uh, yeah. I am a mac nc35 w/ pigmented lips and this is definitely in my top 5. Expensive, try to find it on sale or on ebay.

Popular Lip Liners