Philosophy Orange Sherbet 3-in-1

3.4

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I thought this 3-in-1 smelled great! I thought they captured the scent of Orange Sherbert pretty good! Yes, it smelled like artificial orange- but isn't that what sherbert is??!! I don't know if I would buy a full-size in this one, but I didn't think it was bad.

on 12/27/2009 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Orange Sherbet has a somewhat artificial smelling orange creamsicle scent. I don't find it nauseatingly artificial though. I do like to use it during the summer. Like all the Philosophy 3-in-1s that I have tried, Orange Sherbert lathers well and doesn't dry out my dryness prone skin. The scent does not linger, which I don't mind at all. The scents of the 3-in-1s are not supposed to last. I think that this, like all the 3-in-1s, makes a terrible shampoo. Don't even try to use it as a shampoo.

on 6/19/2009 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ack! All I can say is baby aspirin!

This really wasn't at all what I was expecting. I was expecting this to be more of a sherbet smell, not quite like what I got. It has an orange smell to it, but it is really strong and fake. It also has (or I thought mine did) a hint of spice to it. I was not impressed with this one and wouldn't really reccomend it.

on 8/31/2006 1:32:00 PM

This smells like baby powder and orange rinds. Just a powdery, fake, synthetic smell. It's faint so I can still use it so I gave two lippies instead of one and the quality of 3-in-1's you can't beat as they are soft & luxurious. Would not repurchase or purchase unsniffed (this was given as a swap extra and is a decant).

on 1/21/2006 5:02:00 PM

I got this stuff from my sister who got a decant of it. It smells really fake and nothing like orange. Though it does have a nice lather and leaves my skin feeling clean.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like orange scents but this one smelled kindof fake.it wasnt a creamy orange but more of a fake orange.I think it just didnt live up to the philosophy stadard, but it was okay other then the price

on 4/22/2005 8:46:00 AM

I expected to hate this because I'm not usually a huge "orange" fan, but it's actually pretty nice. Smells like a creamsicle...it's good for the spring when I want to slowly shed my vanilla fragrances. Skin is soft too!

on 3/8/2005 10:08:00 PM

Love, love, love it! I use this in the soap dispenser in my bathroom in the summertime. The smell reminds me of those orange-twist-up-popscicle ice cream treats I used to love. Drying, though - knocked off one point for that.

on 2/2/2005 9:33:00 PM

This is a good summer scent but overall not my favorite out of all the philosophy 3-in-1's.

Popular Gels/Soaps