April 19, 2014 | 916 users online

Hair - Philosophy - Entangled- light conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2002 1:18:00 AM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this a lot, and I alternate it with Amazing Graze hair conditioner (which is richer). This one has a really pleasant orange smell, and it untangles well, which is very important to me because my hair tangles up quite a bit. I think highly of Philosphy products and this is no exception.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 11:11:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does a great job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good light conditioner. Detangles well and does ok with reducing static on my long thin fine hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2001 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Emma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best conditioner I have *ever* tried! It's lightweight and silky enough to detangle without weighing down. It adds inestimable shine! It smells like oranges and honey (a bit like baby aspirin but this did not bother me). The only other conditioner I've ever tried that compared to this was Fekkai instant detangler, and that of course is loads more money. As far as I'm concerned, I have found my dream conditioner! The best thing is that you only need a tiny bit for long, thick, wavy (read: tons of) hair! RAVE RAVE RAVE!