December 18, 2014 | 1737 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Super Lash mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by DaffodilFields

Good thing I bought this during BOGO, b/c it pretty much sucks. It left me with spider lashes that stuck together. To top it off, I really didn't see any lengthening or volumizing, and my lashes had difficulty holding a curl. Not worth it to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am forever trying to find the perfect waterproof mascara, and this is not it. It doesn't hold the curl and hardly shows up. The package is tacky, but I don't really care if the product works, since this doesn't it only makes it worse. Ah well, the search continues ...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by mah2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe that I have finally found a wonderful mascara. I am a mascara freak, and have tried everything from Clinique to Dior and everything in between, including all the drugstore brands and just had not found anything that wowed me. After reading the reviews for this, I decided to try it and am so glad I did! It gives me thickness and length without giving me spider eyes or hard lashes. I applied 3 coats and my lashes are still soft! This is my new HG mascara. Save your money ladies before you buy any high end mascara, this cannot be beat!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 11:47:00 PM More reviews by widup

I love this product!!!! It's the best!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Took the curl out of my lashes, flaked and clumped. Did make my lashes thick....but too many negatives.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by rlop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The one thing I like about all Covergirl mascaras is that they wash off well with just simple water/cleanser and leave no makeup residue like other mascaras. This one does thicken my lashes. I'm not as impressed with the thickening properties as with Maybelline and/or L'Oreal mascaras, but I'm sticking with Covergirl only because it washes off well without having to use makeup removers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 2:23:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You would not know I even applied the stuff to my lashes. IT DOES NOTHING!!!! glad it was so cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2003 11:44:00 PM More reviews by urusa

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

a mediocre product in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2003 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Nathalie

This is the second time I purchase this mascara and I think I'll keep doing so. Every time I buy something different I'm disappointed. This thickens and lengthens a bit, IMO is a bit dramatic(which is what I like!). Although, I wish it weren't so dry, I feel like all the mascaras that make my lashes look gorgeous dry up really fast..oh well, everything has flaws. But heck, it's only 2.99! I liiiike!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by jillianbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Does absolutely NOTHING for me. Makes my eyelashes look a little thicker, but does nothing for length, irritates my contact lense wearing eyes (little does!), and just does not work for me in general.

Glad I bought it on sale.