Cover Girl Super Lash mascara

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Probably the worst mascara I've ever used. The wand was super flimsy, the mascara was clumpy and made my lashes hard and stick together like crazy. I threw it out after two uses. Don't purchase!

Good thing I bought this during BOGO, b/c it pretty much sucks. It left me with spider lashes that stuck together. To top it off, I really didn't see any lengthening or volumizing, and my lashes had difficulty holding a curl. Not worth it to me.

I am forever trying to find the perfect waterproof mascara, and this is not it. It doesn't hold the curl and hardly shows up. The package is tacky, but I don't really care if the product works, since this doesn't it only makes it worse. Ah well, the search continues ...

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe that I have finally found a wonderful mascara. I am a mascara freak, and have tried everything from Clinique to Dior and everything in between, including all the drugstore brands and just had not found anything that wowed me. After reading the reviews for this, I decided to try it and am so glad I did! It gives me thickness and length without giving me spider eyes or hard lashes. I applied 3 coats and my lashes are still soft! This is my new HG mascara. Save your money ladies before you buy any high end mascara, this cannot be beat!

I love this product!!!! It's the best!!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Took the curl out of my lashes, flaked and clumped. Did make my lashes thick....but too many negatives.

The one thing I like about all Covergirl mascaras is that they wash off well with just simple water/cleanser and leave no makeup residue like other mascaras. This one does thicken my lashes. I'm not as impressed with the thickening properties as with Maybelline and/or L'Oreal mascaras, but I'm sticking with Covergirl only because it washes off well without having to use makeup removers.

You would not know I even applied the stuff to my lashes. IT DOES NOTHING!!!! glad it was so cheap.

a mediocre product in my opinion

This is the second time I purchase this mascara and I think I'll keep doing so. Every time I buy something different I'm disappointed. This thickens and lengthens a bit, IMO is a bit dramatic(which is what I like!). Although, I wish it weren't so dry, I feel like all the mascaras that make my lashes look gorgeous dry up really fast..oh well, everything has flaws. But heck, it's only 2.99! I liiiike!

Popular Mascaras