Palladio Rice Powder in Nude

on 11/13/2006 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh my gosh, this stuff is wonderful. I used to use Laura Mercier translucent powder and NEVER AGAIN will I shell out that much money for a loose powder! This is EVEN BETTER than more expensive brands! I have it in Nude which is really more like a light yellow color than translucent. Love you MUA girls for hooking me up with this great product!

on 8/7/2005 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i never expected for this product to be as good as it is. i just bought it cuz it looks SO cute - the chinese girl on the see-thru plastic case. yeah, cuz i'm asian too.. well, by far, this is the best loose powder i've ever used! it gets rid of shine instantly, and even fine lines disappear, it evens out my skin tone, its really perfect for asian skin. you can achieve that flawless porcelana doll beauty. it has a peculiar scent to it too, smells pretty.

on 2/20/2005 5:49:00 PM

What a great loose powder, so far the best that I have tried. Nude, and natural look the same I think when applied, pretty translucent. It absorbs the oil on my face for hours. It smells perfumey, but it doesn't break me out, plus it comes in a cute container. If you have combination skin, or oily, or live in a hot, humid place like Ohio, or Florida, or where ever, you should purchase this loose powder!

on 11/15/2004 6:34:00 AM

I love this powder!! it's very natural.i use it alone on my face without foundation or anything because i want to use somthing light on my skin that won't clog the pores, and this is the perfect one.i took the (light) colour cause i didn't find the medium one but it was great cause it's very light & natural like you are wearing nothing on ur face& a big plus that it is made of a natural source which is rice,& it lasts forever i think it will last for two years,although i wear makeup almost every day..perfect!!

on 4/5/2004 3:06:00 AM

This is an excellent powder, although the package is a bit odd, pretty though. I use this powder over my Bare Escentuals mineral foundation - instead of the mineral veil. It does a great job of controlling my T Zone and never looks heavy. Highly recommended. Also not too expensive (much cheaper than Palladio's "Very Loose Powder" which does not even compare)..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If I could leave 10 lippies for this I would! I have VERY oily ance prone sensitive skin & this stuff is AWESOME!!! Keeps more oil WAY DOWN & does not change my foundation color! This is the best product I have bought in years!!!

Recommended for Normal Skin