November 24, 2014 | 1212 users online

Shampoo - Alterna - Curls Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by acentola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was lucky enough to score a number of samples of this and the conditioner....at first I was a little disappointed that I got them because I don't have curly hair, but figured I would give it a shot. It's actually perfect for me. I have a combination of euro/latina hair....straight and smooth in front but straight and coarse in back, so I tend to have a lot of back-puff/frizz going on at any given moment. The Curls shampoo and conditioner really mellowed out my frizz. I really like that it's sulfate free as well. I ended up following the shampoo and conditioner with a dollop of Wen Fig for detangling and leave-in, and my hair was extremely soft and non frizzy. I'd buy it again if I can avoid paying too exorbitant of a cost (in the meantime, I have about 20 samples to get through, so I"m set for a month or so.....)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 7:33:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this this stuff. On the cleansing, it does not dry your hair out. Cleans my scalp perfectly. Smells Awesome, and is my favorite a year straight!! On curling my hair, curls awesome, right out of the shower. I have wavy hair(large long curls) that I enhance with the LIFE Curls Sham/ Cond. I won't trade this in for anything.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just an average shampoo. I love the conditioner and am disappointed in this matching shampoo. It does smell wonderful but I just thought it did a so-so job of cleansing and didn't seem to do anything for my curls. Go ahead and treat yourself to the conditioner but stick with your usual 'poo.