October 21, 2014 | 1270 users online

Palettes - Hard Candy - 6 Pack Compact in Flushed

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by aegrl1717

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i actualy kinda like this compact. the eyeshadows are very neutral, and like the name....make you look "flushed" the lipgloses are decent. but the packaging.....could it get any cuter?!?!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 6:54:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

This comes in a really cute, little tiny compact. It can basically fit anywhere. It contains three neutral eyeshadows, and 3 bright lipglosses. The one that I liked best was the pepto pink gloss, but the other two I will never wear most likely. The shadows have no pigment in them whatsoever though. They are so dry, it is impossible to get them to show up!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by cshell14867

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is awful! except the packaging. The lip gloss quality is not that bad but the colors are terrible.They look better in the case than on. The darker berry one is the only one wearable. the Eyeshadows were the worst! They had know Pigment whatsoever and were chalky! This was money wasted! Glad I bought this at Tjmaxx! Ha!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by RachelDKT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was one of my first eye shadow sets and I still use it: glad to see they brought it back for the holidays. the shadowns are nice pinks, similar in color to the Sephora pinks palette but better quality. The lip glosses aren't bad, though I don't like the pink one. great for makeup to go! Update: I eventually got into better quality e/s and didn't like the texture of this anymore. also, I am not sure pink e/s really does it for me. Still, a good first start/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 11:53:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am so surprised that I am the first one to review Hard Candy's 6 Pack Compact in Flushed. When I looked at the choices these colors were the only ones that appealed to me. This is such a cute little compact and so handy for travel or carrying around in my purse. I think it's very clever the way they packaged it. There are two openings - the bottom one has eye shadow colors in terracotta pink, soft nude pink and shimmering pinky-beige. I like these colors on my eyes as well as using them for blush color on my cheeks. The top part of the compact opens to three lipsticks. There is a sheer berry, neutral rosy-pink and golden rose. The lipsticks colors are all gorgeous, I can use them separately or make new colors by mixing them together. My only complaint with this palette is that the brushes included are useless and laughable. The eyeshadow wand is small enough to be used on a doll, not a person. Other than that I think this palette is adorable and I will use it often.