September 1, 2014 | 1940 users online

Sunscreen - Kiss Me - Sunkiller Clear Water SPF 50 PA+++

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by TisTou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it!!! fluid, matte, easy and absorbs quickly but price is quite expensive and I don't know where to buy it in FL?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by rlmy112

I like this product. It does not cause me break out as the other sunscreen. But it is a bit of pricey for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Among the several sunscreens I've tried, I like this best so far. When applied to the face, it leaves a slight white cast, but dries to a clear transparent finish. I apply 4 to 5 thin layers. It also makes the skin appear clearer, and less blotchy. Although it contains alcohol, it doesn't sting my skin when I apply it like some sunscreens do. Not sure how makeup adheres to it as a base though, as I've used it alone w/o foundation.

Update: I really like that this product controls oiliness pretty well too. In fact, its by far the best product that controls the oils on my face and leave it less oily. Its just a pity it causes me to break out pretty badly, especially at the cheeks area so I won't be able to use it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2008 3:44:00 AM More reviews by kajong

Though I love its texture, modest price and convenient size, this product contains Benzophenone-3.

According to wikipedia, "This organic compound has been shown to penetrate into the skin where it acts as a photosensitizer (increases photosensitivity of the organism)

"(In photochemistry, a photosensitizer is a chemical compound that readily undergoes photoexcitation and then transfers its energy to other molecules, thus making the reaction mixture more sensitive to light.).

"This results in an increased production of free radicals under illumination, which makes this substance a photocarcinogen.(Photocarcinogenic substances are those which have a destructive effect on DNA when they are illuminated.

"The reactivity of a chemical substance itself might be low, but after illumination it transfers to the excited state. This excited state is chemically much more reactive and therefore potentially harmful to biological tissue.)"

I really wanted to like this product, but sadly this will be returned to sasa today, where I got it from... I was really excited that I've finally found the right sunscreen for me. :<

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2008 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Strikingreality

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a careful buyer. I seek opinions from everywhere, from forums and I decided to give this a try (that was b4 I discovered MUA)... I like the texture and that it is easy to apply and does not leave a white cast. However, I do not like the alcohol in the product (listed as fifth ingredient)... I felt it immediately the moment I put it on my face and I do not like the "burning" sensation it gives... This is a main main downer for me about this product, and for that, it is unlikely I will buy this again. If it didn't have the alcohol, it would have been great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Venuschampagne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very affordable and easy to apply. Non greasy, very watery formula. I only use for my body, up to my lower neck though, for fear for clogging pores on my face...

Used to use Neutrogena sunblock bodymist, but find it tad a little oily at times ( I live in the tropics), n it smells kinda like odour-free insect killer. Heheee.

Sunkiller has a whitening range but I tried it at the store and thinks it's rather oily. Have also tried the new Nivea whitening sunblock. Price wise, it's cheaper as you pay few bucks more but get triple the volume (100ml). Again, it turns out to be too thick for easy daily application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

This sunscreen is fantastic, I have been using it for the past 5 years. Very lightweight, fluid texture that absorbs easily. Fragrance free and does not leave that dreaded white cast. Can be used as a makeup base. Costs around USD$8 for a 27ml bottle.

The back of the packaging states:
Contains aqua charge complex (hyaluronic acid, marine collagen, seaweed extract).
Contains scutellaria root extract as moisturising ingredient.
Contains polyphenol (tannic acid as firming ingredient).
Transparent, dry type allows clear spreading application.
Prevents blemishes and freckles due to sunburn.
Waterproof and sweat resistant.
Fragrance free.
Synthetic pigment free.
For sensitive to normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by chez_mic

Lightweight on the face. Easily glides on.

However, it causes clogged pores on my face. Dun reallie like the scent of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by faithless

This is a very light, watery sunblock.

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Water, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldoecanol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-9 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Trifluoropropyldimethyl/Trimethylsiloxy Silicate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Benzophenone-3, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Dimethicone/ Methicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-40 Isoparaffin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Tannic Acid, BHT, Nylon-12, Zirconium Dioxide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Soluble Collagen.

It provides a smooth canvas for my makeup, and it keeps my Clinique Active White Light Reflecting Powder Makeup in place for most of the day too! I have very dehydrated yet very oily skin that is very prone to breakouts. Hence I hate to put heavy products on my skin. Unlike most sunblock, this product goes on slippery and very light, and yet, sits on well to my skin through sweat and oil. It is not sticky at all.

It doesn't cake or melt off my face even with the heat and humidity of the tropics. With Zinc Oxide as the main sunblocking ingredients, this product provides a good broad spectrum coverage as well! The only problem I have with it is that I am not sure if I put enough of this product on for it to be a good enough barrier as it is so light.

This is a more moisturizing version of the Sunkiller SaraSara Powder-in Milk, which can be quite drying with long term use.

This is a staple in my makeup routine. I must be into my 4th botttle or so.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2006 2:27:00 AM More reviews by ckristen

Love this product, it is truly light like water. The ingredients are very stable and the texture is amazing. The only terrible thing about this sunscreen is getting a hold of it in the states is truly a pain. i can't find it on ebay or any other online sites. and for people breaking out from sunscreen--i wonder if it is the sunscreen breaking them out or if they are not properly removing the sunscreen. sunscreen (especially waterproof versions) need to be removed using a cleansing oil (i use DHC's) or a good cleansing milk or cream then your regular cleanser.