August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lotion and wear it every day. It absorbs quickly and never, ever feels greasy. The smell is amazing...almost reminds me of laundry fresh out of the dryer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by michelle1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this lotion is a bit on the expensive side but it goes a long way and is worth the buy. it smells really lovely and feels nice on the skin. i like to put this lotion on right before bed as the scent is relaxing and makes my skin feel extremely soft. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Danie5839

I bought this on sale at CVS one day. They had a special 2 for $7. I absolutely love the smell of it and it really does relax you after a hot shower. The only reason I wont give it 5 stars is because the scent does not last long and it takes a while to absorb, however leaves your skin super soft. Will definitely purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by aer1002

I don't have a problem with the smell, and I think that it does moisturize for the most part...my only problem comes from the deodorant-like marks I get on my clothes from this lotion....even hours after drying. I haven't seen any other similar comments, so maybe it's just me, but I wish it didn't smear white marks on my outfits!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Jencat85

I'm pretty surprised about all of the positive reviews this is getting! The scent actually made me feel nauseous the first couple times I used it... so strong... And even worse than that, my skin just felt suffocated and like I had a layer of wax on! It's like it never absorbed and just sat there and was so sticky! My clothes were even sticking to my skin... And it lasts all day. I've tried it a fair amount of times...I thought maybe it was the humidity in the air the first couple times I wore it, but nope it's really just that bad. Definitely would not recommend or purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by jessica523

I made the mistake of putting this on my face, and it completely made me break out. After reading some reviews saying how it's not so great for the skin on your face (and my bad experience with it), I certainly won't make that mistake again...
But I also haven't seen one single bad review about this product, so I am really excited to try it on my body as a post-shower moisturizer. I've used Aveeno products before and have loved them, so I am hoping this one works well for my body too.
Also, I love the smell of it! It is not too strong, and it is so soothing and light.

UPDATE: I've used this for a couple weeks now on my body and I like it, but it took time for me to figure out where to use this and where NOT to use it. It works wonderfully on my legs and arms, but it broke my chest out. The smell is great, and it doesn't linger. It leaves the skin on my legs so soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its not the best moisturizer out there but it does a decent job. I don't think it really helps with stress but I still like the light texture and smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this scent! I'm not a huge fan of lavender fragrances, so I was iffy on this, but it doesn't smell like lavender at all! Has a very nice floral scent that lingers all day. Makes my hands super soft. The big bottle will last quite a while!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite lotions. I've used Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing lotion before (no scent), and while it's amazing, I wanted something a little lighter but still moisturizing for the warmer months. I'm hooked. The scent is to die for- it is light and in no way artificial or overbearing once applied- it's hard to describe, just slightly floral and pretty. If you're one who cannot stand scented beauty products, I would opt for the Daily Moisturizing lotion-- both have excellent moisturizing properties, but the Daily Moisturizing Lotion is fragrance-free (but it's pretty heavy duty). The Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion is the perfect balance of light and moisturizing. It's not too thick/waxy, nor is it watered down.I apply this after I take a shower, and am left with perfectly soft skin that lasts throughout the day, and even onto the next, so there's no need to reapply. I LOVE the scent too, which lingers on my skin, so it sometimes takes the place of perfume (two birds with one stone :) ). It doesn't smell of lavender, so I'm assuming it's more Ylang-Ylang -y, though I'm not sure. Now, I don't expect a miracle product that's going to melt the stress away (a nice, hot bath with lavender oil would do), but I really enjoy using this lotion, because it really does leave my skin moisturized ALL day, and then some. I can't believe I went so long without using a lotion daily. If I could fall in love with a lotion, this would be it, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by roobster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

HG Lotion!

It's such a gorgeous smell, and this coming from a fragrance sensitive person! I normally am too lazy to use lotions/creams for body but this makes it so fun and easy...love that it gets absorbed straightaway and is so lightweight. Even if I don't use it daily, it keeps my skin soft for a few days.Love using it after gym to relax my muscles.The packaging is very easy to use and I have repurchased and will so again.