NYX Single Eye Shadow - Salmon

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/16/2011 2:42:00 AM

This is such a great eyeshadow. In the pan, it looks exactly the same as MACs expensive pink, however, when i swatched them side by side, salmon looked a lot more peachy/orangey/salmony which i think is more flattering than pink colours on the eyelid. Anyway.. great colour and good quality

on 9/6/2011 9:36:00 PM

absolutely love it, gorgeous light peachy pink color for the lid ,I have it in trio and I will definitely buy it again.

This was among the first NYX eye shadows I ever purchased. It is beyond amazing quality. It just has this wonderful buttery texture to it that I love, and not to mention the stunning color. It's not really true to the name, it's actually more of a peachy-pink bronze. However, it's a glorious shimmery with an amazing texture and I recommend it all the time to people dipping their toes into NYX eye shadows. Heck, I prefer this one shadow over many MAC e/s, it's just so much better.

on 6/10/2009 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful shimmery peach color. Looks great as a simple wash by itself or can be paired with a matte dark brown color in the crease and outer V. Very blendable and pigmented you dont even need to put a lot on your brush to get a great color payoff. Another NYX eyeshadow I absolutely LOVE!

on 5/17/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love NYX shadows and I'm growing my collection. This is a very pretty light peachy color. It goes on nice and smooth. This color could be paired with a lot of different colors including browns, corals, peaches, and pinks. It is shimmery but not over the top. NYX is the same or better than the quality of MAC. I don't buy MAC shadows anymore since I discovered NYX. I want the whole collection!

on 5/9/2009 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very pigmented and just enough shimmery. Glides on very easily, blends well. I'd rather call this a warm bronzy pink than a salmon. Gorgeous color that goes well with both yellow based looks and pink based ones.

on 3/21/2009 2:39:00 PM

Itīs very beautiful and well pigmented, very shimmery too. Ddepending on what you pair it with it shows up more as a salmon or pink color. Sometimes I think is has a hint of copper to it.
I use an e/s pencil underneath and it lasts for about 8 hours (with and e/s primer under the e/s pencil it lasts until I remove it at night).

on 1/27/2009 3:26:00 PM

I bought this before reading the reviews on here. I was a little nervous because most of the people who liked it had darker complexions and I am very very fair. This was my first NYX eyeshadow and.... I LOVE IT! This stuff goes on very smoothly and has great pigmentation. It's not really a salmon color, on me it's a bronzish pink frosty color, which is really pretty. Overall I was very impressed and will def. be buying many more NYX eyeshadows in the future!

on 10/27/2008 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Nice cheapie shadow thats a pretty base color. Works well enough without primer base but much better with a primer base.

on 10/12/2008 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The is one of my favorite eyeshadows from NYX! The one I bought also was flat and not in the cubed form. ..but that doesn't matter.

What matters is the color payoff and this is what it looks like! I love to use this in the inner half of my lid. It's not really orange salmon color, it's more of a shimmery pink with a hint of orange.