Goldwell Soft Color Foam Colorant

4.7

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oleth-5, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Ammonium Chloride, Pantenol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Fragrance, Stearamide MEA, Cocamide MEA, Tetrasodium Edta, Phenoxynolamine, Hops Extract, Horse Chestnut Extract, Basic Blue 99, Basic Brown 16, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Disperse Violet 1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Seriously great for toning bleached blonde hair. I'm Asian so my hair colour throws a lot of warmth, but this takes care of brassiness while leaving hair super silky. I use it every 1-2 weeks on hair that's been clarified (to prep for maximum absorption) and towel-dried, and I have used it way more than the 6 applications listed on the bottle. I have medium to long hair, so this is definitely great value!

Because it's a truly toning product, your nails can be stained purple for a day if you apply the mousse with bare hands, so I recommend gloves. Using this by itself is enough to keep hair from getting brassy, but it wouldn't hurt to use a toning shampoo like Pravana.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best product EVER! I have bleached blonde platinum hair that tends to turn yellow/brassy quite quick. This refreshed the color like no other. It helps remove the yellow tones and adds a lovely cool color to my blonde hair. The best part is that it also works better than any conditioner I've ever owned. It leaves my hair feeling like silk! Not to mention the fact that it smells nice and de-frizzes my super frizzy hair.

It's truly a miracle product and a must have for blondes!

10V - for toning yellow out of my bleached hair. For some reason the wella t14/18 werent working for me.. Whenever Id mix my own it ended up covering my hair greyish lavender... This stuff was just right! Left on 15-20 min. One bottle will last forever as I have a pixie and rarely wash my dry bleached hair. Love how it's good for your hair! Yay!

excellent for enhancing my colored red hair

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff is really nice - I have level 6 warm brown/auburn hair that is very sunbleached at the ends and lengths (plus a few highlights from when I was trying to match the naturally light ends last winter) to a lovely rusty copper, and I wanted something to warm up the darker winter growth while adding brightness to the rest without using a permanent dye. I tried 7kg (copper gold) and it's perfect! The colour is much more even now and quite rich and pretty. The best thing is that it matches the natural tones in my hair instead of being too cool toned like a lot of reds around. I only had to use half the can on medium thick waist length hair which was nice as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Oh Jesus-Hairy-Christ this stuff is SO GOOD! I have red hair. Vibrant 6RO red hair (think of the color of a brilliant red glass of wine). When it fades, it's kinda a drag. I debated leaving it, since the up-keep was so expensive and it faded so quickly! This really brings back a brilliant, vibrant red color. I bought it in 6R (Mahogany) per recommendation of my stylist, and I could cry I am so happy. This was $15 for the bottle and I believe it will last me 3-4 applications (I have long hair). This is absolutely a-ok too, because I've used it every other week, except for a week when I go to the salon for a full touch up, which I do once every 2-3 months, depending on root re-growth and how much my color has faded. Since using this, it'll be closer to the 3 month mark. When I use this, my color looks as fresh, vibrant, and shiny as when I leave the salon. It lasts a few washes. I should do it every week, but every other week is just fine so far. The fading is not so bad. With this stuff, I can wash my hair daily (if I want) and still have the red hair that I love so much. To use, I usually wash my hair, hop out of the shower, wear gloves, apply, and leave on for 15 minutes. During that 15 minutes I usually will groom (pluck my brows, clip or file nails, etc.). Red heads: You will LOVE this stuff. Thank you, Goldwell, for making toning an easy things to do at home, and thank you for an effective product!! Love it!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I couldn't keep my hair blonde without this can of gold. This stuff is magnificent. Without this my hair would be a brassy mess, but using it every three washes ensures my hair is the light blonde colour that looks just as it does after I get my hair professionally done. I have it in 10V (Pastel-Violet blonde) and for $15 AUD a can, you can't complain. The best thing about it is that it doesn't damage your hair and my hairdresser even told me it contains conditioning properties! I usually leave it in for half an hour which is the maximum recommended time because it can turn the hair purple, but even if that were to happen, using an anti-dandruff shampoo would get it all out. Can't go wrong with this mousse! Love it lots.

This is an amazing product that I'm always telling people about! It can be used as a toner for blonde hair (10P and 10V are the best), or can be used for quick root blending in between colourings. I have blonde hair and use both the toners and 8N to stain my white roots and blend them in to the rest of my hair. It does not damage your hair at all and gradually washes out. In fact, I'm thinking of using only this for a few months and giving my hair a break from oxidative colours. LOVE it. It's a pretty simple concept for a product actually and I wonder why no other brands have come up with something like this?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have lots of different colors in my hair...basic darker brown woven with copper and blonde. It's really pretty but the red fades so fast, even Goldwell. So, when I found this product I experimented by pulling a "frosting" of hair through the holes in a cap. It worked! The copper is intense and blends fabulously with the other colors and really brightens the whole thing. It lasts about 6 to 7 shampoos +. I sit under the dryer with a cap over the color for about 15 minutes or so. That sets it really well and my hair is so shiny and multi-dimensional. Hope this tip helps some of you with darker hair.

I'm a natural blonde (typical swedish fine hair) and I recently dyed my hair dark brown.
You can see the growth after just a few days and it looks like I'm going bald which is making me crazy - I would NOT have survived without this EXCELLENT foam color to touch up between the visits to my hairdresser!
I'm using 5N which actually looks quite dark in my hair and it gives the exact natural, not to golden, brown shade I'm looking for.

It lasts about 10 washes for my just-past-shoulder-length hair, it's cheap, it covers up my new growth, it makes my hair really shiny and soft.
I leave it on for a lot longer then the recommended 5-15 minutes though, about 30-60 minutes, so you need patience to get a perfect result.