December 20, 2014 | 1681 users online

Powder - Za - Face Powder SPF10

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynxo95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this powder when I was in need and just wanted something cheap. The colour selection wasn't great. I bought the lightest shade and it was still a bit dark for me as I've lost my summer tan. It was terrible. I used the sponge that went with it, which was a really cheap, thin sponge. During the day people would tell me my make up wasn't blended very well, when it had been in the morning. After about an hour it would kind-of cake. I say kind of because it was just on my cheeks and it was white greasy looking stuff. Really weird. I also noticed when I would touch my face it would end up on my hand, or when I blew my nose it would end up on the tissue. It has practically no coverage. Definitely THE WORST powder/foundation I've ever bought. Probably the worst make up product I've ever bought. Definitely would not recommend buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 2:47:00 AM More reviews by annatsoi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The powder is very fine but it has absolutely no coverage, and the color is very strange and will make your face some kind of dirty like feeling. Besides, it is very dry after each application. I do not suggest to buy this product, just waste money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2009 10:37:00 PM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its just an okay product for me, not too great or bad.
But i like that the powder itself is pretty smooth :)
Would not repurchase it again cause i found cheaper alternative to this with more coverage!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

I love this powder :) This retails for SGD$19.50 for a 8g compact :) The description on the website is "A face powder that envelops the skin with its transparent veil, leaving the skin with a fine texture and no conspicuous pores." I also love that it includes SPF 10 :) There are 3 shades available, and I use Shade 10, which is perfect for my fair skin :) It have good oil-control properties :) I put it in the morning at about 6.45 am before I leave for school, and I only need to blot at about 1 pm in the afternoon :) On days which I want to feel natural, I just put this on after tinted moisturizer and I am good to go :) It comes in a opaque blue shimmery compact with a sponge :) The sponge is useless though :) It is flimsy and tears easily :) You are probably better off using your own brush or sponge :) Will definately repurchase :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Comes with SPF10. I have it in shade 10 and 20. It comes in 3 shades. Wish they had more shade selections as I am in between shades. I first purchase shade 20 which was way too dark for me so I purchased shade 10 which then was too light for me. If not, I like using it alone as if it were a foundation as it isn't as heavy and provides decent coverage. I like the shiny blue compact it comes in too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i mainly used this for touch up.very fine powder and good oil control but too bad spf is not high enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2005 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LiNgCiOuS

Great powder, very fine, controls oil pretty well, dry skins would have to prep well before using though, cheap too with spf 10

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2005 7:30:00 AM More reviews by LadyAmaryllis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Got this as a backup when I was running low on my MAC Blot. I have this in shade #20 and it's great--it has sunscreen in it, gives just a smidge of coverage (which i like for a natural look), doesn't build up or oxidise throughout the day or discolor my skin. It keeps the shinies away pretty well and is very finely ground so application is smooth. The puff that comes with it is odd (spongy but fuzzy at the same time) but effective and much easier to keep clean than conventional puffs. Very nice, overall. Did not break me out, smells good. I like this and would buy again--at $9.50, this beats dropping the $18 or so for a MAC Blot :P I just wish the case weren't bright shiny blue! I will probably repurchase anyway, because sun protection is a major concern for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2003 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

It oxidised on my face. Big rant!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2003 1:04:00 PM More reviews by InMyWorld

best for touching up. i personally loves this + more its has sunscreen. apply this over foundation for matt results