September 16, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Peach

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Pink_Lotus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is one of my new favorites. It's such nice quality, highly pigmented eyeshadow. This color looks like a coral-bronze on my NC45 skin tone. I use this with a light hand for work due to the shimmer. This is what I wished Mac's Expensive Pink would look like, but not the case. I wear this color on the lid with Mac's Saddle in the crease. Mac's Somoa Silk could be used on the brow bone for a monochromatic look. This can also be used with NYX's Almond which is about a shade darker from this, but more so on the copper side. This should be a staple color women with deep complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a pretty pinky-peach color matte blush. It applies evenly on my PPP skin, and is pigmented, but not so that it will make you look like a clown. It's a buildable blush. The packaging is kind of small and square, so if you have a smaller blush brush you might have better luck. This blush lasts all day on me (for reference I have very dry skin). I really love the color of this blush, and it's great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by didi23

This is a great lid color for me makes my brown eyes pop! It's a peach pink golden eyeshadow. Very shimmery, I usually pair it with a black matte shadow in the crease and this on the lids for a soft smokey look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by jesssimae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

my beloved! lol. this color a great satiny finish bronzy goldy color for my lids. i use it with NYX JEP in milk, yellow, french fries or gold and it looks wonderful. its my go to neutral lid color. since its not matte, i like using a matte color base to tone it down for day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Most NYX single shadows are great and this one is no exception. The two NYX single shadows that I have been disappointed with are both matte (Navy and White), but this is a somewhat shimmery, and not too shimmery, orangey bronze; it is not a true peach shade by any means. Wonderful texture and blendability and wear, but they can be a tad soft. The non-matte NYX shades wear longer with less creasing than my MAC shadows, yet are only a fraction of the cost. I buy them at a local beauty supply for $3 each...what a steal! You also get a lot of product for the money, too. LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by ToxicBailey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like all nyx shadows, it's creamy and smooth in texture, goes on well, and blends like a dream. Peach is a unique gorgeous shimmery bronzey orangey peachy champagne-y color. It looks great for everyday wear, DEFINITELY a great buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 7:41:00 AM More reviews by glassring

I'd ordered this at a special price from cherryculture.com and I was delighted when it came in the mail.

I'd ordered three different colours of NYX eyeshadows (black, platinum silver and peach) and I must say Peach pleased me the most, due to its smooth texture and veluxe pearl finish.

On my medium, yellow-toned, warm Asian skin, it provides a subtle wash of orangey bronze. I like to contour this with MAC's French Grey - lovely effect.

However, I'm deducting a lippie as it seems to oxidise pretty quickly upon application - no-one would've guessed how the original colour looks like by midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by allawallaballa

Contrary to the name, this shade is not actually a peach color. It's hard to describe, but if I had to pin it down, the closest would be a warm, shimmery shade of pink tinged, bronze or gold. This could also make a lovely shade of blush. Peach is a very unique shade of eyeshadow and a great addition to a warm gal's collection. As others have mentioned, the shadow is well pigmented and would look equally great on someone with a darker skin tone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2007 11:19:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

DDD NW45 or HIP818.....Have to agree with starrkissed. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! Beautiful deep peach shimmer. Same wonderful quality as with all NYX e/s. This is a must have for your shadow collection. Cost $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by makeitchemical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite orange eyeshadows (and I have SEVEN, including MAC Sunplosion). It's pretty and bright, but neutral and not overwhelming. Very slightly glittery. Blends well.