April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Conditioner - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Nourishing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by eribear23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very thick hair and have literally NEVER found a conditioner that I love as much as this. It smells so amazing and it really conditions well. If you don't like overly perfumed conditioners or shampoo, then you won't like this because the scent is strong, but if you like your hair to smell fresh for days, this is the one for you. I was surprised that a conditioner from a company known for selling underwear would be so amaziong, but it really is. I don't even need to do a deep conditioner weekly like I normally do it I use other products. For $10 a bottle, it is definitely pricey for something you will literally wash down the drain, but it's a great product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by sashayoung

I have a lot of split ends and my hair's been dry since I dyed my hair. I was looking for a product that can nourish and treat my dry hair without making it look so damp after I blow dry and stuff. I thought VS would work since it's pricey ($12 or $14 for one container of shampoo/conditioner).
So I'm almost out on both the shampoo and the conditioner still about half left. I stopped using the conditioner because I couldn't tell the nourishing/moisturizing effect since I used it. It does smell good, but it's not heavy and that smell fades as you go through your typical day.
The moisturizing part saddens me the most, for it being pricey with such a small container, it's not that moisturizing compared to the brand I had before that is 1/3 cheaper and 3X its size.
If you're someone that shops for scent, then sure go ahead and try this, but if you're looking for texture treatment/effect then I definitely wouldn't recommend it for this price.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by beckymonster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like my review for the "Balance" Shampoo, this conditioner smells AMAZING. The scent lingers in my hair and makes me feel sexy ;) The conditioner is nice and thick, which is a blessing and a curse. A blessing for obvious reasons, because it detangles very easily and coats my hair. It's a curse because it's very hard to get out of the bottle, given the bottle shape and the fact that your hands are most likely wet while trying to squeeze the product out. I would most definitely recommend VS haircare but I wish they would make the packaging easier to differentiate the different lines and such.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Lenny1979

Well, no surprise, I'm a MAN ! And I LOVE this VS Product, it's great ! I have jet-black curly hair with salt & pepper, but just a little bit..:) and this product makes my hair shine, shine, SHINE ! Love the scent, love the results, and if I had never tried this at my Friend's Home, I'd never know how good it was, well done ! Bye all...;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by chrispookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the thick, creamy texture of this..makes my hair feel vivid and soft as soon as I apply it. The smell is great too! I don't think it has a certain flavor, it just makes my hair feel and smell fresh. The only thing I don't like about this is the packaging. It's hard to open sometimes when my hands are wet, and squeezing the conditioner out is so frustrating, I have to use both hands to do so! I think it's because of the conditioner's thickness.. Other than that this product is amazing, I'd definitely recommend for all hair types!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm super disappointed in the scent of this conditioner. Every other reviewer goes on and on about how great it smells and how long the smell lasts. The woman at VS who sold it to me raved about the scent. She even said "You don't have to wear perfume when you use this." So, I'm expecting a strong, long-lasting scent. Nothing. I got nothing. The scent in the bottle is ok and its about as strong as any other conditioner scent- but, the other reviewers said it smells stronger and better on your hair- ok. Still, nothing, really truly nothing. I used the shampoo, the conditioner, and the leave in conditioning spray- all the "So, Sexy" scent. I've done this whole routine twice and I even asked my husband to smell my hair- nothing- no scent at all.

I actually think this is a great shampoo/conditioner/leave-in combo. My fine, straight, damaged hair looks and feels wonderful. I got all three products on a 3/$24 deal, which makes this very affordable. I will keep using it because it makes my hair look and feel great but I'm bummed that I don't get the wonderful, you-don't-need-perfume smell.

My theory is that lack of scent is because I air dry my hair. I don't use any heat at all. I'm guessing that whatever the wonderful scent is it's being released by heat. So, probably if you blow dry it would work, and those who blow dry and flat iron probably get a the most out of the smell. It's just a theory. I'm not going to test it by blow-drying my hair because I'm really trying to grow it out and I can't afford that damage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This is good stuff! It's so thick that I literally have to store it upside down otherwise it's near impossible to get the stuff out. First of all, it smells amazing! I will say, however, that it is extremely strong... this scent will stay in your hair longgg after you've gotten out of the shower. I've even had people compliment me on it as if it were a fragrance. Yeah, lol, it's THAT strong. But it smells good... and it works well as a deep conditioner, a little goes a long way. Keeps my hair soft and silky. For sure my HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by desertdwellr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG! OMG! OMG! Yummy! First off, let me just say that I have a pixie haircut so I'm not going to be able to give a good review on it's moisturizing abilities. Now with that said, the scent is amazing, and this works on my short hair. I bought this for $2.19. I have one of those unlimited $10 off $10 or more that VS sends to Angel card holders who spend the equivalent of an Ivy League education in their stores, every quarter (or you can go to ebay and pay a few dollars for one, but I'm not sure how well those work). Anyway, the smell is amazing. I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. Probably because when my hair is longer I like Sebastian's Drench, but I'm loving this right now, and I'm going to go back tomorrow, to buy the serum. I wouldn't put any product in my hair after washing it for fear that the scent would disapate. Right now the hair products are 3/$24 or buy 2 and get 1 free, just depends on your local VS. I have 3 stores within 10 minutes of my house, so I'm going to put my $10 off $10 coupon to some use. I bought the shampoo for $2.19, but I'm going to do the 3/$24 deal because they are giving out Secret Rewards right now, so with my unlimited coupon I'm only paying $4 and tax at the end of the day. My usual poo, and conditioner, has been L'Oreal's Ever Strong Moisturizing live. I like it, but I like this better for now. And did I mention the scent? Guess what my friends will be getting in their stockings at Christmas? I'm going to try the glossing poo, and conditioner next, but tomorrow I'm going to check out their styling products. Love, love, love, the scent! I see myself giving my coupon a serious workout, in the coming day, and weeks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by krumrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this, along with the Balancing shampoo and So Sexy serum on sale 3/$24. I've pretty much given up hope on d/s shampoos and conditioners, but salon brands aren't always in my budget. Based on the good reviews, I thought the VS So Sexy line would be a great in-between. Almost all the reviews I've read raved about the scent, but I hated it. I strongly recommend smelling this a few times in the store before purchasing, because it's very overwhelming. To me, it smells harsh and cheap. Even after using a different conditioner today, I can still smell this on my hair. The conditioner itself is pretty moisturizing, but no better than most d/s brands. I gave it a 3 on the packaging because although it's cute to look at, the conditioner is so thick it's very difficult to get out. Overall, I was pretty disappointed with the VS So Sexy line. They're average products in fancy packaging. I've used numerous d/s conditioners that work just as well for less than half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by rach09880

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this on and off for 2 years. The one reason I bought this in the first place was the smell! I love it! BUT when I went to the mall (around August) to pick some up. When I smelled it, it didnt smell the same. Has anyone noticed that? I used to love the smell, not so much now. Maybe i'll have to re smell next visit to the mall. But just a heads up if you haven't bought this in awhile I think the change the formula a bit.