April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Bed Head Dumb Blonde conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by ShellyAll

I bought the shampoo/conditioner combo at a salon for a decent price. Well no wonder. The shampoo does smell fruity and pleasant, then you get to the conditioner. It smells disgusting! Like it has been urine infused. On top of that, they both leave a gunky build up in my shower that I have to scrub off every time! That can only make one wonder what it is doing to my hair. I haven't been impressed with that either. The smell is so vile I couldn't use it one more day. So much for THAT deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used Dumb Blonde many times over the last several years. I think it is a great reconstructor, not necessarily a great conditioner. Dumb Blonde is packed with proteins to help strengthen bleached, damaged, over processed hair. It is truly not meant to condition already fairly healthy hair. I have a feeling many of the negative reviews are from people not using it for the proper reasons. I usually use Dumb Blonde every other week and deep condition after and I always have good results. If your hair is very damaged, or tortured as mine is, give Dumb Blonde a try. If your hair is in fair condition, stay away!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome. I die my hair black every two months( roots) and sometimes my ends are very dry this stuff puts lots of protein back into my hair . But don't use it everyday. It's to strengthen not hydrate so don't expect your hair to be like velvet. It's for those of us who have broken split ends or raw hair from chemical treatments.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by natashahelena

Okay this is my first review on here. I have been reading for years. I have never been so disgusted with a product I have purchased in my life. DO NOT BUY THIS SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER!!!!!

I only bought this because I am a licensed Cosmetologist and it was on sale for $3.50 a bottle at the salon store. Not even worth that price. I have been using it about a week now and could not for the life of me figure out why my hair has been feeling so AWFUL.
I thought it was my Purology mousse so I switched back to Matrix. Hair still felt like greasy straw. I thought it was my Kerastase Elixor so I stopped using that. Still felt like straw. Thought it had to be my Big Sexy Hair powder play or dry shampoo so I stopped that as well. STILL FEELS LIKE GREASY STRAW. I am sitting at work disgusted at my hair I cannot wait to get off work and buy a different shampoo/ conditioner. When I wash the conditioner out of my hair I thought it felt strange .. so gross.

I will never ever trust this company again for selling such an awful product. $1.99 Suave works 10x better than this stuff. So disappointed, but at least I didn't spend the money most of you did. Feel sorry for you all. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Please see my corresponding review for the matching dumb blonde shampoo (click my username to see my other reviews). I dye my hair blonde and needed a shampoo to care for it since it was beginning to get damaged. This worked for about three weeks until it got too heavy for my hair (which is thin) and I had to abandon it. I'm giving it to a friend now because it is a waste. The conditioner is soooo heavy it literally coats your hair and feels like it never washes out. I would not recommend this to anyone with thin or fine hair. It also made my hair really greasy, I had to wash my hair every day to keep it looking nice. Now I used LOreal ever pure for color treated hair and it's wonderful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by LolaStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What IS this stuff!? Nothing like shampoo and conditioner, that's for sure. I had really high hopes. A few months ago I bleached and dyed my black hair light blonde and it was so dried and fried. I have been using all the repairing products I can find and it's slowly getting back to normal. I thought this stuff would be great, I have used Superstar, Urban Antidotes and Brunette Goddess by TiGi and have really liked them all. The liter combo pack was on mega sale at my local salon for $25 so I went ahead and bought it. The conditioner smells like... Well, my fellow MUA'ers have said cat urine and they're not wrong. It's deeply unpleasant. It's also a weird sticky consistency, which makes sense as to why when it went on my hair it turned it into a sticky waxy mess. It doesn't rinse out well and when my hair was dry it was just a mess. Waxy, impossible to brush, just absolutely disgusting! I'm not one to write bad reviews and I was really sad it was so horrible, but save your money and buy something different.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Chelce

I recently purchased this product after over bleaching and dying my hair multiple times. (as in... I couldn't make up my mind on a color so once a week I was bleaching or dying all over) I do not recommend this product as a daily conditioner.... Instead I use it as a deep conditioning treatment. I leave it on anywhere from 1 hour to 4 hours. This product makes my hair unmanageable if I don't also deep condition with a moisturizing conditioner. The product smells AMAZING though, and I do recommend it if you're looking for a quick 'fix' after over processing your hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my goodness. I forgot that I HATE this conditioner and accidentally repurchased it. It leaves my hair greasy and waxy and I have to re-wash it. I do not recommend this at all! The shampoo is okay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

Just as I said in my review on this shampoo, I just don't understand the bad reviews. I have been using this and the shampoo for about a year and continue to get great results. It keeps my highlights bright and my hair in great shape. I like the product and will continue to use and repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

This is the worst conditioner I have ever used. I was recommended this product by a Walmart Smartstyle salon hairdresser when it was on clearance. I have some highlights so with the accompanying shampoo, I figured it could maybe be a good product for me. I was so wrong. Just like many reviews already on the site, it left my hair all but moisturized, and feeling gritty and dirty. I think the worst part is the smell - it smells so chemical and toxic. The shampoo is not that great but this conditioner is just all out horrible. I used it once and never will again.