September 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Concealers - Borghese - Artista Exact Match Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the BESTconcealer I've ever used. It's very creamy and the trio of colors blend in with my skin perfectly. I've tried a whole lot of concealers but this is the only one I go to daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is the best. Its creamy so you dont have to be tugging at your eyelids while applying it and the coverage is FULL, while looking natural. Love it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far this is the best concealer I've ever used. It doesn't make my face look cakey like most other products do, it wears nicely throughout the day and it doesn't break me out. Sadly I've only borrowed it from a friend a couple of times and don't have my own, but I'm extremely interested in getting one for myself. This would definitely be my go-to concealer if I had the choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by hannab52

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like some other reviewers I thought this would be a bit of a pain to use--who wants to bother mixing colors in the morning?! Turns out it's very easy to get the shade you want and because there are three different colors/hues here, this product's extremely versatile. I use it for undereye circles, dark shadows around my nose, broken blood vessels, and pigmentation spots.

What I REALLY love about it is the consistency--creamy and moisturizing. The Borghese website says that it contains Vitamins C and E, so it has some anti-oxidant properties as well making it a bit of a concealer/treatment for your eyes. I never used concealer until I discovered this product, even though I desperately needed it. I have the proverbial raccoon eyes. I just could never stand how every single concealer I tried gathered in all my little lines and made me look 10x worse. Don't get me wrong this one's not perfect, but it's the best I've tried yet.

I agree with another reviewer who said that the yellow color seems to cake up a bit more than the other ones. I find that using my eye gel beforehand helps with this. I also apply my foundation over the concealer and blend the two; this seems to keep things in place a little better. Of course I don't set it with powder like so many MA's seem to want to do; it only makes matters worse--too drying.

As far as the coverage, you can get anywhere from sheer to full coverage if you layer it. I find using a light hand to be much more effective.

The price seems steep at the outset, but I had my first container for close to two years--definitely worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by VanillaMilkshakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i ONLY use this on my eyes. cream stuff never looks good on me and this is no exeption. Makes an AWESOME eye primer though

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to disagree with others here. Although it's nice to have a trio of colors, the colors aren't easy to use. The pink I've used for undereye and covering a spot but it didn't last. The yellow is great for inner eye and creases but fades enough and leaves patches. So would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by bgraceg

You can't beat this stuff. I have always been desperate for a cover up cream and trying to avoid parabens, and here I found one. I have used dermablend, kevyn aucoin's cover up (so heavy I had to return), almost every dept and drug store brand offered. I have fair skin with some broken vessels and small scars caused by laser work, so I need good coverage. Bought at Costco and was so reasonable in price. I can blend them together and make a nice custom color that matches very well. I would call the coverage medium.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very horrific undereye circles- more like panda eyes. I wear alot of thick concealer and powder to cover them which can look blotchy, crepy and downright unnatural at the end of the day but at least my undereyes are covered..lol. I bought this product in 2005, and placed it in my drawer ever since then. I was cleaning my makeup drawer and this product is still fresh- no joke!! . I bought it orginally for my blemish imperfections, I have light medium skintone and its hard for me to color-match so the three shade concealer was ideal. I'm not sure why I forgot about it. This is a very creamy smooth like butter concealer, it offered the coverage for my blemishes before without the heavy coverage so I now use this under my eyes. I first dab the lightest color which is yellow on me (yellow colored concealers help with undereye circles), and then use the darkest shade all under the eyes, finally finishing off with my loose powder. Wow! this covers well and no creeping in my new wrinkles. I will use this concealer from now on until I run out. I guess less is more, I dont need those heavy concealers. Im rating it a 4 because its not 100% coverage but its very natural medium coverage, I can still see my skin through it which is a huge plus. EDIT: The other day I took pictures, I am amazed that looked like my own skin, didnt look too light or too dark in pictures. I start to tear from the sun or have watery eyes, this rubs off, its was obvious in pictures the tiny tiny area that it rubbed off. Im close to finding my perfect HG but Its not holy grail for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by klyde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find myself using this more and more often and I really like it. I finally realized that the dark shade is perfect as foundation/cover for my forehead and nose (where it always shows if it's too light), the medium shade is perfect for concealer/highlighter around my eyes, and the light shade is great for my deep-set eyelids. I don't put much else on the rest of my face as, at my age, less is more and using this concealer to even out a few places and then some lightweight powder is usually best. I am light-medium complected, and bought the light shade of liquid foundation which turned out to be a bit too dark and orange. But I love this concealer and its perfect little brush - they came with the foundation. I would be the whole thing again just for the concealer and brush. I think it was around $13 at Costco. I also love that Borghese does not use animal testing (hey, CoverGirl, Olay, and L'Oreal still do) and their synthetic brushes are awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this product very inexpensively at Costco - I'm pretty sure it was under $15 so if are interested in this and have a Costco near you, don't pay department store prices. I love this small set of 3 colors of concealer. I am fair so I mix a dab of yellow color, a dab of the darker color and dab of the light color to get an exact match for my complexion, just like the name says.I tend to mix this on the top of my hand as I think the concealer spreads better when exposed to the warmth of my skin. I use this daily in the areas around my nose that have a bit of redness and then a touch underneath my eyes. This has a smooth texture, it blends well and lasts for hours. Because it only takes a tiny bit of this product to conceal, I know this product will last me for a really long time. A touch of concealer and a quick sweep of powdered mineral foundation and I am out the door.