October 23, 2014 | 1533 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 1 Coloeur Eyehadow - Mandarine 669

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by famous12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Mandarine #669 is a single orange eyeshadow. It is subtle and not over the top for an orange shade but still has nice pigmentation. The texture is soft but buildable. Mandarine is so pretty and i think suitable for anyone looking for a "corally look". Christian Dior has a winner with this shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2006 7:23:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have hard time pulling off peach or gold shades but this one I can use. It is a gentle, delicate orange. Makes my eyes to look beautifull and blue. I have deep set eyes and I like to wear it on my lid with some taupe on the crease. But it is the kind of color I could use without any color on the crease. I have hoody eye lids and I cant pull off the typically used light colors for one color look. This one has enough color for me but still it is not way too bright. I would repurchase, I am addicted to Dior eye shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Dior eyeshadows, and this one is no expection. Ordinarily, I wouldn't put orange eyeshadow on, but I decided to give this a try. I have green eyes, and I noticed it made the colour pop! A really smooth shadow with lovely packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Tabithabowker

I love this eyeshadow. I never thought I could wear an orange shadow (I'm a PPP with cool tones and blue eyes) But an SA tried this on me and my eyes looked the most brilliant blue I've ever seen them.

I love it!!! Don't think I'll ever run out, but if I do I'll buy it again for sure!