October 24, 2014 | 1536 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Continuous Color Lipstick in Pink Moon

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Beautyproductjunkie

Honestly, I bought this because my favorite song is called "pink Moon" by Nick Drake!! This is a pretty, shimmery light mauve, seems a tad gritty when you apply it, but, is lovely in a pale quiet sort of moonlight way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2005 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Color was a very frosty pale pink, with silver glitter. Did not suit my Asian colouring that well, but I guess it would look better on other girls. Texture was nice and smooth.. Would repurchase only if I had the right shade.. This isn't the right shade..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 8:17:00 PM More reviews by moonsista

Continuous Color Lipstick has been around for quite awhile and is an old standby for many of us.

Cover Girl claims that this lipstick is "renewable" but I haven't found this to be the case at all. Continuous Color is a fairly creamy and moist lipstick; however, the moisture and color don't last longer than an hour or two before it needs to be re-applied.

Pink Moon is my favorite Continuous Color shade. It is a VERY sheer, shimmery pinky mauve shade. It has a silver shimmer to it and really lights up my pale complexion.
continued >>