Bonne Bell Smackers Kiss of Color in Melon Squeeze

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/6/2007 7:45:00 PM

I bought this lip gloss a long time ago, and I just dabbed some on a few minutes ago, and I love it. it's so sheer but yet gives a nice subtle hint of color with just the right amount of shimmer. my lips look like they're glowing! One lippie off for the applicator-even when I don't click it some of the product leaks out, which gets kind of frustrating later on when there's an excess amount of product there.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Just picked this up on impulse, and I LOVE the color...it's a very natural, yet sexy and flushed color on the lips. I like the applicator; I just wish there was more product in the tube. All in all, I am very pleased that I found this today because I can see myself using it everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i LOVE THiS!! it smells crappy to me, but the color and taste is iNCREDiBLE!! i would buy this over -n- over -n- over -n- over again. =)

i have this in some lighter color, but recived melon squeeze for valentines day,this leaves a beautiful melon pink soft color on my lips and is sooo delicous smelling that i could eat it.my only thing is that it has hardly any in it, the first time you use it it looks like it has a regular ammount in it,but by the time you start to get some color on the sponge to use it, you've twisted and twisted, and almost half the tube is gone...thats a bit disappointing..

I love this gloss! It comes in a click up, pen tube- similar to Bonne Bell's Lip d'Votions, except this is smaller and has a sponge applicator. Melon Squeeze smells incrediable! It reminds me of my Melon Memories Lip Smacker. Anyway it gives my lips a hint of tint and smells great. Can't wait to try the others!

Popular Lip Glosses