December 21, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast in Permapink

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2006 2:16:00 PM More reviews by susansfe

This is my daily wear lipcolor. I may add another color to blend, but this is the basic. If there is another product that stays on the lips longer, i'd love to find out about it. But this one has more staying power than any i've tried thus far. works best when followed with the top coat that it is packaged with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Wow, another Outlast I like. Shocking! This one is pretty surprising. I'd never expected they could make an ultrasheer, highly shimmery Outlast color, but this is it. Tiny hint of pink, big hit of gold shimmer. While it's neat on it's own for a nude-but-shimmery lip, I like it best layered over a thin application of Blush Pearl, which creates a gorgeous nude rose gold effect. Fantastic if you're looking for a sheer gold shimmer that won't evaporate off your lips instantly. Wore it to a New Year's party last night and it looked great all night, and didn't torture the DH during a midnight kiss! (Oh, and I don't think this is a "Pearl" but it applies and looks like the other Pearl colors I've tried.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No