April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Blush - Boots - No 7 Blusher in Honey Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful neutral blush. Finally one that doesn't lean pink, plum or red, just a soft honey peach that would suit any skin tone. I love this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by anhlypham

This is my absolute favorite blush in the entire world! First of all, the color is amazing. It's a very natural darkish peachy beigy color that I believe would compliment a wide range of skin colors. I place it high on my cheeks to mimic sculpted high cheek bones. The color is very buildable, but I don't think you can over do it. The powder is so smooth almost creamy to touch. It's never chalky. It is matte with the tiniest bit of golden sparkle in the pan (if you really look up close). When you apply it, it's matte. It makes my pale skin look "alive" and adds dimension to my face.
I sometimes apply a little to my chin and temples.
This is definitely my go to everyday blush! I better restock soon...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sdaw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim. I wanted a blush to contour with and this does the trick. The color gives me a natural glow and it contours well too. I use it every day. Sometimes I pair it with other blushes like my Chanel Rose Bronze. Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Ispania

This my favorite blush currently. I bought it on a whim and happy I did. It almost like a bronzer. It's a warm light brownish or beige and peachy color. Looks very natural on cheeks. The finish is natural matte. It's just warmth and freshens my face without being very obvious, but it's quite build able too.
I absolutely love it and going to try other boot 7 blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by daniellealexandra

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First came across this colour in a No. 7 palette, and it's my favourite blush colour so far. This light brown shade is the right colour for someone who's starting to use blush. Overall, it's perfect for a splash of colour on the cheeks.

The only downside is the fact that the clear plastic window broke on the packaging, so now it can't go in my makeup bag, as it's exposed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by taznim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous colour. I am somewhere around an Nc 30-35 and this blusher is the perfect warm, peachy, slightly orangey- I know it sounds scary but it really is beautiful! - powder formula for girls on a budget.

It is almost like a bronzer and blusher in one and looks beautiful on virtually anyone.
I always receive compliments when I wear this blush and is part of my go-to look with this, nude-y lips and black, winged eyeliner.
It is very pigmented and smooth to touch; both on the cheeks and in the pan. It does last and does not change colour.
No. 7 blushers are of very good quality and I would highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm wearing this today after it hiding in the back of my blush drawer. It's a terrific shade and gives me a true "blushing" look. It reminds me a little bit of how Jane's "Baby Doll" makes me look. This is not as pink, though. It's a soft blush and not streaky. I'm so glad I re-discovered this blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really lovely warm blush, the golden honey tones work beautifully on pretty much any skin tone as you can build up the colour to how light or bold you want it and give your skin a healthy looking glow in the light.
Stay's looking good throughout the day and you hardly need to re touch it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG blush for sure. This is the prettiest shade in the line. Looks nude in the pan, but there is a light red undertone that works beautifully with my own light yellow/beige undertone.

If the color alone is not perfection, so is the formula. It's not dry or chalky, it does not fade to something else. It stays perfectly fresh all day long. When I do catch glimpses of myself, I'm not horrified by brightly rouged cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:50:00 AM More reviews by dublin123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most wonderful colour. Makes my pale oily skin look fresh and sun-kissed and lasts forever. Best blusher I have ever used. Please never discontinue.