Boots No 7 Blusher in Honey Blush

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to, everyday blush. Not too dramatic and hard to overdo this colour. It's a light, buildable brown-y pink shade which is perfect for me in the summer while I'm a bit more tanned than usual. I will say, though, if you wear foundation that's a darker pink-based colour, it might wash out this blush. There's a hint of glitter in the pan but it blends as a nice matte blush, and I didn't even notice glitter was in the product until 3 months after I had been using it. It does surprisingly stay put on my oily skin for the entire day, which isn't the case with the Boots blush in soft damson for some reason (another reason why I prefer this colour). For the price of this product, can't say there's anything I don't like!

I was drawn to this because I couldn't bite the bullet on Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, and this was a fraction of the price. They are both very natural, warm nudes that make you look awesome and are impossible to mess up. I have a dozen blushes but this is in my top 2!

on 5/13/2014 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my all-time favorite blush. Lasts pretty much all day, even on my oily skin, doesn't have glitter (I'm 30 and oily...don't need extra sparkle, thank you), and is a beautiful neutral tone. I'd say it leans brown more than others have said, almost like a bronzer. It also shows up beautifully in pictures. I wore it for an engagement photo session, and a friend of mine told me to "please stop looking like a supermodel" -- I do not look like a supermodel, so I am assuming she was commenting on my makeup. This actually helps the rest of my face appear more even-toned and healthy somehow.

Only one note: Doesn't pair so well with raspberry/berry/melon shades that are so popular this summer/spring...bright lips make it appear a little muddy/orangeish. But a caramel or bronze or goldish toned lip color works beautifully with it. Also plays well with neutral eye shadows--matte or shimmer (e.g., UD Naked 2 palette, Physicians Formula matte quads in Canyon Classics, etc.) and dark brown eyeliner (e.g., Boots No7 Stay Perfect eye pencil in Brown).

EDIT 9/11/14: in late summer, this started looking orange on me. Not sure if it's interacting with my sunscreen or going bad or what, but it is starting to look like self tanner. Yuck. The same blush in Soft Damson is a much more pleasant pink...have switched to that instead. Brightens my face more.

on 3/30/2014 11:39:00 PM

Such a beautiful neutral blush. Finally one that doesn't lean pink, plum or red, just a soft honey peach that would suit any skin tone. I love this blush.

on 11/11/2013 7:52:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite blush in the entire world! First of all, the color is amazing. It's a very natural darkish peachy beigy color that I believe would compliment a wide range of skin colors. I place it high on my cheeks to mimic sculpted high cheek bones. The color is very buildable, but I don't think you can over do it. The powder is so smooth almost creamy to touch. It's never chalky. It is matte with the tiniest bit of golden sparkle in the pan (if you really look up close). When you apply it, it's matte. It makes my pale skin look "alive" and adds dimension to my face.
I sometimes apply a little to my chin and temples.
This is definitely my go to everyday blush! I better restock soon...

on 5/30/2013 8:39:00 PM

I bought this on a whim. I wanted a blush to contour with and this does the trick. The color gives me a natural glow and it contours well too. I use it every day. Sometimes I pair it with other blushes like my Chanel Rose Bronze. Very pleased.

on 4/5/2013 3:28:00 AM

This my favorite blush currently. I bought it on a whim and happy I did. It almost like a bronzer. It's a warm light brownish or beige and peachy color. Looks very natural on cheeks. The finish is natural matte. It's just warmth and freshens my face without being very obvious, but it's quite build able too.
I absolutely love it and going to try other boot 7 blushes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First came across this colour in a No. 7 palette, and it's my favourite blush colour so far. This light brown shade is the right colour for someone who's starting to use blush. Overall, it's perfect for a splash of colour on the cheeks.

The only downside is the fact that the clear plastic window broke on the packaging, so now it can't go in my makeup bag, as it's exposed.

on 8/31/2011 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Gorgeous colour. I am somewhere around an Nc 30-35 and this blusher is the perfect warm, peachy, slightly orangey- I know it sounds scary but it really is beautiful! - powder formula for girls on a budget.

It is almost like a bronzer and blusher in one and looks beautiful on virtually anyone.
I always receive compliments when I wear this blush and is part of my go-to look with this, nude-y lips and black, winged eyeliner.
It is very pigmented and smooth to touch; both on the cheeks and in the pan. It does last and does not change colour.
No. 7 blushers are of very good quality and I would highly recommend.

on 7/21/2011 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I'm wearing this today after it hiding in the back of my blush drawer. It's a terrific shade and gives me a true "blushing" look. It reminds me a little bit of how Jane's "Baby Doll" makes me look. This is not as pink, though. It's a soft blush and not streaky. I'm so glad I re-discovered this blush!