Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath Soak [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

This is definitely a treat!
Buttermilk does wonders for sensitive or eczematous skin.
This smells lovely and 'melts' well into the bath. It moisturizes and gently cleanses.
But it's SO pricey for what it is! It is made of nonfat dry milk, whole dry buttermilk, and fragrance. I can buy a quart of fresh whole buttermilk at the store for a bit of this price. I won't be buying again- at least not at full price.

on 1/20/2010 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Its nice to pamper yourself once in a while by taking a bath meant for a baby :) I like the glass jar and love the milky smell of this delish bath soak.

on 7/14/2009 4:36:00 AM

This is such a relaxing bath after a long stressful day. I like to add a drop or two of lavender oil and just lay back, relax, and read a book. The only bad part? The glass bottle. I understand they are going for the old fashioned milk bottle look, but if this thing falls off a shelf or tub it breaks, and it's not the best to have around kids, for whom it is intended. I would love it it maybe they put it in a little tin pail with a lid and a scoop.

on 1/26/2009 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

A BIT PRICEY, BUT VERY GOOD TO MY SKIN. I HATE HOW ITS A GLASS BOTTLE. AND THE SMELL IS OKAY.

on 3/1/2006 6:48:00 PM

I love this bath soak. It smells wonderful. When I get out, I am all moisturized and clean and soft. I bought this for my sisters baby, but it's mine now. It's heaven and all natural.

on 5/11/2005 1:21:00 AM

I love the milky scent of this product. It is very relaxing and soft. I do * not * like the glass bottle though - due to safety concerns. My first stitches as a child were due to stepping on broken Barbie bubble bath glass in the bathroom so that could be why :-)

on 6/3/2004 6:57:00 PM

I can't get enough of the Baby Bee products, but this one was a real disappointment. I got the envelope, which was outrageously priced at $4, and is supposed to be for one use. It smelled good in the envelope, but dissolved into nothing in the tub. No soft feel, no fragrance, nothing. I think this is supposed to be enough product for one BABY bath, not one grown-up-sized bath. Seems like if I bought the pint I'd have to use half of it at a time, and it just seems too pricey to me when I have all my other Baby Bee products to use instead.

on 2/22/2004 5:44:00 AM

i love the smell of the whole baby bee line and this felt nice to soak in, but at the same time it seemed kind of useless and a bit pricey for what it is. i guess im more of a shower person, but every once in a while this would be a nice treat

on 1/20/2004 11:26:00 PM

This is a buttermilk soak that smells like the rest of the Baby Bee line. It's scent it very faint so it won't overwhelm the rest of your skincare treatment. It's a nice alternative to a bubble bath and doesn't dry out my skin.

on 12/31/2003 12:32:00 AM

This product comes as a powder in an old style milk jar. I love the packaging, the lid is little tricky to pry off though. It smells divine, like a baby. My skin feels soft after a good soak. I will buy again despite the price $12.

Popular Bath Treatments