October 25, 2014 | 953 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Natural Oceanic Clay Cleansing Mousse (Deep Cleansing and Exfoliating)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this a couple of times and decided to sell it. The reason why I sold it was everytime I used it, it left my skin feeling unclean and I really love foam. I know foam is a cosmetic feature and does nothing for my skin but I love that feature. In addition it was a bit harsh for my face and I think the seaweed extract broke me out but I am not sure.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2004 9:45:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Meh. This did not work that well for my skin. I love the texture and the scent, but it tended to leave a film on my face no matter how much I rinsed and my face never felt very clean after using it. Mild exfoliation, and I prefer something a bit coarser.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2004 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ReinaInNYC

I didn;t notice much of a difference between this cleanser and others that I have used in the past. As a matter of fact, I think others that were less expensive did a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 12:33:00 AM More reviews by mimikiwi

I love this cleanser/exfoliator!!! I recieved a sample and used it for about a week and my face looked so fresh and clear. I love the smell, it makes me want to eat it, but my boyfriend thinks it stinks so you might too. But it makes my complexion so clear, and my skin so soft. It has a very nice texture, and the clay exfoliates very gently so you can use it every day, without a second product for a cleanser because it's a 2 in 1. YAY!!! I bought 2 bottles today during the buy 2 get one free special.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2003 11:35:00 PM More reviews by xStiLaStaRx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My new FAVORITE face wash. Blue/green mousse like stuff with gentle exfoliating beads. I have sensitive dry/combo skin and this is GREAT. Deep cleans but DOESNT dry my skin at all. Leaves it so nice and cleaned and also comfortable and soft. I love the fact that its a cleanser/exfoliater in one and gentle enough to use everyday. The smell is nice, the texture, everything- and it doesnt irritate my easily irked skin. Comes in a cute 8.0 OZ bottle and a little goes a long way so its not a bad buy at $16.00. I would repurchase over and over again.