October 24, 2014 | 1090 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by troglodyte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand all the OMGZ IT BURNS!1 reviews. This is a great makeup remover. You're not supposed to drop a dollop of the product directly on your eyeball, people.

I wear waterproof mascara everyday (Revlon Lash potion, VERY waterproof and hard to remove) and I also wear contacts. It took only a couple of swipes to remove this mascara, + eyeliner (Revlon colorstay) + brow pencil + blush. It doesn't sting.
My skin isn't all dry feeling (which usually happens with the other Neutrogena cleanser I use) and i usually just rinse with water (I probably wouldn't need to do that actually).

This is HG material as I'm very minimalist with my product use and if I can get something that washes away waterproof makeup + cleanses my face I'm totally on it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by gunzarelli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow- this stuff sucks! I was looking for a creamier make-up/sunscreen remover and since this says it caters to sensitive skin, and has no added fragrance, I figured I'd give it a try. Totally stung my eyes!!! Tried 3 different applications, and amounts of product (1-directly from the bottle rubbed onto my eyelids/lashes then wiped off with a cotton round, 2- smeared onto a cotton round to use like a wipe, 3- some combination of the other 2 with a water rinse-off. Not only sting city in EVERY application, also dried the hell out of the skin around my eyes! Had to slather on the winter-weight eye cream to make things feel normal again! Okay, I thought, not an eye make-up remover, but I figured I'd give it a go on my face to remove my sunscreen. Nooooope. Stung my cheeks, dried out my forehead, and in spite of gentle rinsing to ensure no residue was left, made my pores look HUGE. 3 days later, and zit city. NO idea what exactly made me react this way, but UGH. The only thing I like about it is the pump in comes in! Would not recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by AnaDana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best make-up removing, with no fragance, very good for sensitive skin. It cleans my face skin very deep. I am in love of it because it has no fragrance and I am using it every single day.
Please,please, please do not take this product out from the market.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This does not remove eye makeup even when used twice. I have to use another product to get off the last of the mascara, and I don't even use waterproof mascara. Soap and water worked better than this. It leaves a heavy coat of grease on the face. I am disappointed because these things are expensive so I still have to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyesoXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! Very gentle on my skin and does not burn my eyes or skin what so ever. It moisturizes well, I wouldn't say it makes my skin oily but sometimes I do have the urge to re wash with another cleanser and then put my own moisturizer on again however it does not dry out skin ,but that's just me you don't really need to do that. The only thing I dislike about any product that comes in pump form is that when you want to take it with you anywhere you waste product when you close the nozzle. Other than that I love this product all around!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by MissMadiMakeup

I love this stuff! I'm on my second bottle and about to purchase my third! It doesn't burn at all and I would recommend it to everyone! All the other makeup removers I've tried leave my skin feeling and looking super oily and greasy but this one is perfect! It removes all of my makeup (however I use a cleansing facial gel afterwards just incase) and its nice and gentle. I will continue to buy this product until they take it off the shelves!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by justinei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this makeup remover for several years now, and have repurchased it countless times. It removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and I have only had a handful of experiences with it stinging my eyes, definitely not enough to make me stop using it. I have sensitive skin and eyes and this makeup remover is my HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by anabanj

BURNS LIKE CRAZYYY.... i cannot go anywhere NEAR my eyes with this. it is way too strong, a makeup remover is useless if i cant take my eye makeup off with it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is EXTREMELY drying! I can actually feel it stripping the moisture from my skin. If you have dry skin, avoid this product at all costs.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by SleepingBag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far, so great. I have been on the hunt for a gentle all over face makeup remover and this seems to fit the bill alright. The name "all-in-one" is quite fitting since it does just that. This does not leave my skin feeling really tight and dry, which I appreciate a lot. It is also fragrance free which is a huge plus in my books. When I use it, I usually use another product to wash off my face immediately after (LRP Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser) to pick up any leftover makeup instead of a toner (bad luck toners in general for me). I discovered this product on Beautypedia where it's said to be good for sensitive skins like mine. I don't find the MUA reviews and stats do it justice. Finally, I haven't had it go directly in my eye; I do wash off my eye makeup with this (which includes opening my eyes at some point to get the mascara and pencil eyeliner under my lower lashline and it hasn't stung me at all. I will, however, update my review if it does stings my eyes in the future.

If I had to say something bad its that the bottle isn't really huge so this could get expensive after a while depending on how much you use.