Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Lotion

3.3

on 2/5/2015 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this make up removed from years. I tried other make up removers or cleansers but most of them leave my skin feeling dry and flakey. I have this weird combination skin that sometimes looks dry as a desert, and other times it can be super oily.
I tried Aveeno as well but it gave me break-outs. The ultra gentle cleanser from Neutrogena did not remove any make-up. This one is best out of all that I have tried.

The only thing that lacks in this product that it doesn't remove all the make-up. I have to use it twice and follow up with my toner. I don't mind doing that because my skin gets along with this one,

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it doesn't effectively remove eye make-up. I only use it for face.

on 8/24/2014 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't understand all the OMGZ IT BURNS!1 reviews. This is a great makeup remover. You're not supposed to drop a dollop of the product directly on your eyeball, people.

I wear waterproof mascara everyday (Revlon Lash potion, VERY waterproof and hard to remove) and I also wear contacts. It took only a couple of swipes to remove this mascara, + eyeliner (Revlon colorstay) + brow pencil + blush. It doesn't sting.
My skin isn't all dry feeling (which usually happens with the other Neutrogena cleanser I use) and i usually just rinse with water (I probably wouldn't need to do that actually).

This is HG material as I'm very minimalist with my product use and if I can get something that washes away waterproof makeup + cleanses my face I'm totally on it.

on 5/28/2014 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow- this stuff sucks! I was looking for a creamier make-up/sunscreen remover and since this says it caters to sensitive skin, and has no added fragrance, I figured I'd give it a try. Totally stung my eyes!!! Tried 3 different applications, and amounts of product (1-directly from the bottle rubbed onto my eyelids/lashes then wiped off with a cotton round, 2- smeared onto a cotton round to use like a wipe, 3- some combination of the other 2 with a water rinse-off. Not only sting city in EVERY application, also dried the hell out of the skin around my eyes! Had to slather on the winter-weight eye cream to make things feel normal again! Okay, I thought, not an eye make-up remover, but I figured I'd give it a go on my face to remove my sunscreen. Nooooope. Stung my cheeks, dried out my forehead, and in spite of gentle rinsing to ensure no residue was left, made my pores look HUGE. 3 days later, and zit city. NO idea what exactly made me react this way, but UGH. The only thing I like about it is the pump in comes in! Would not recommend!!

on 5/13/2014 12:07:00 PM

This is the best make-up removing, with no fragance, very good for sensitive skin. It cleans my face skin very deep. I am in love of it because it has no fragrance and I am using it every single day.
Please,please, please do not take this product out from the market.

on 5/5/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This does not remove eye makeup even when used twice. I have to use another product to get off the last of the mascara, and I don't even use waterproof mascara. Soap and water worked better than this. It leaves a heavy coat of grease on the face. I am disappointed because these things are expensive so I still have to use it up.

on 10/10/2013 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Great product! Very gentle on my skin and does not burn my eyes or skin what so ever. It moisturizes well, I wouldn't say it makes my skin oily but sometimes I do have the urge to re wash with another cleanser and then put my own moisturizer on again however it does not dry out skin ,but that's just me you don't really need to do that. The only thing I dislike about any product that comes in pump form is that when you want to take it with you anywhere you waste product when you close the nozzle. Other than that I love this product all around!

I love this stuff! I'm on my second bottle and about to purchase my third! It doesn't burn at all and I would recommend it to everyone! All the other makeup removers I've tried leave my skin feeling and looking super oily and greasy but this one is perfect! It removes all of my makeup (however I use a cleansing facial gel afterwards just incase) and its nice and gentle. I will continue to buy this product until they take it off the shelves!

on 6/27/2013 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have used this makeup remover for several years now, and have repurchased it countless times. It removes all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and I have only had a handful of experiences with it stinging my eyes, definitely not enough to make me stop using it. I have sensitive skin and eyes and this makeup remover is my HG.

on 3/12/2013 11:41:00 PM

BURNS LIKE CRAZYYY.... i cannot go anywhere NEAR my eyes with this. it is way too strong, a makeup remover is useless if i cant take my eye makeup off with it.

on 2/16/2013 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This product is EXTREMELY drying! I can actually feel it stripping the moisture from my skin. If you have dry skin, avoid this product at all costs.