September 21, 2014 | 1254 users online

Scrubs - Beauticontrol - Skinlogics Revitalizing Face Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by sunnydawn13

I always figured a scrub was a scrub, even after all the fabulous reviews on MUA. Boy, was I wrong! I got this as part of the 20s skincare kit, and it really is as good as everyone says!

It has great scrubbing power... but it's not too scratchy. My skin feels unbelievably smooth after every use, and the scent is just... WOW!

It's a little more expensive than many scrubs, but definitely worth it. I won't even wait to finish this before I reorder.

The only negative for me was the package quality. I dropped it off the bathroom counter (ya, I'm a klutz) and the cap broke and the little stopper got stuck, so I can't use the flip top. Not a huge deal, but of course, it happened before I even got to use it once :p

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Collegegrad

I've tried numerous scrubs, from over the counter to department store ones. My sister had this in her bathroom and decided to give it a try. I had some dry patches on my face. After using this, my face felt smoother and cleaner. It also gave me the same type of glow that microdermabrasion does. It's a great product. A little goes a long way. Avoid over scrubbing, as that will irritate the skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 3:28:00 AM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used countless face scrubs, but this one takes the cake BY FAR.

It has a refreshing scent and the PERFECT level of "grit." After my face is scrubbed with this stuff, it looks so refreshed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 10:20:00 PM More reviews by lgoddard2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub! It has a very fine consistency, which I prefer to something like the old standby Apricot Scrub. It is by far the best scrub I have ever used. I wish they sold it in bigger bottles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

OK - I, too, thought this would be just any other face scrub. BUT - I was wrong! The consistency of this green scrub is definitely more runny than any other scrub I've tried. But don't let it fool ya - it is INDEED the best scrub I've ever used! I have oily, acne prone skin - and this scrub just great! Just before I used it the first time, I noticed I had some whiteheads on my nose - and guess what, they're disappearing after two uses! I didn't expect this kind of result from a scrub at all. The product itself didn't claim will take care black and/or white heads though - so I'm sure results from one person to another will vary (hey, I sound like those disclaimer!! :P) Anyway - if you just need a great scrub - try this! Highly recommended! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by desperica81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great little scrub. The beads are fine grained, and synthetic, which means that they won't cause tiny scratches on the skin that bacteria can get into. I use this a few times a week and my skin is smooth and glowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by ilovedesmond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am well on my way to using every beauty product known to man. I love scrubs but have yet to find one that's a nice mix besides crushed walnut shells (ouch!) and measley little "beads" that don't seem to do a thing. Although not true for all people, I want to feel like I am actually scrubbing when I am using a scrub. I have combination skin, by the way. Anyway, I came into a little sample of this stuff and thought, "Riiiight. This will be like every other scrub." It's not! I love it! It wasn't too harsh but it didn't skimp on buffing power, either! Definitely the best scrub I have ever found and I will definitely continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2007 2:13:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I normally use Pond's Daily Exfoliating Cleanser but my friend gave me a sample off this and I really like it!! It's not harsh at all and could be used daily!! I like the way it makes my skin look and feel.. Polished, glowing and very sexy!! I am going to get a full-sized one when I run out!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Wnd1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub and have used it for about 1 1/2 years. I have combination, sensitive skin and it was really hard to find a good scrub that wasn't too emollient (i.e. hard to wash off!) or too harsh. I can use this as much or little as I want and it works great! I used to use a Lancome scrub (can't remember the name, was pink) and this is pretty similar but a lot less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 10:11:00 PM More reviews by augulala

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product. The scrub is a true scrub, lots of granules. My face needed it more than I thought. I've tried the Clinique 7 day scrub and liked it and it's results, but it contains oil and must be followed by wash;scary for acne prone skin. Yikes! I thought that all scrubs were the same.. This scrub actually follows the wash, and OH what a difference has been made in how my make-up goes on and looks on. I didn't realize until recently the importance of exfoliation and moisturization!! A little goes a long way with this and unlike the CLinique 7 day scrub(which I thought I loved)I don't fear it causing me to break out.