September 22, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lips - Smashbox - Image

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

This gloss was released with a QVC Kit. The gloss is currently only available in this kit. Image is a shimmery mauvey pink with silvery shimmer. Its cool but not too cool for my NC30 light olive complexion. The gloss is very moisturizing and lasts a couple hours but it is sticky. Normally these retail for $14 and come in a tube with a wand applicator. No scent. Overall a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by salamea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this lip gloss in the L.A. Lights collection kit from Sephora, and I think it is an ok product, but not great. It is more like a liquid lipstick, very pigmented and not really glossy at all. It is also too dark for my pale skin, it is like a dark mauve color. I will only use this in conjunction with a clear lip gloss to make it more slick and less harsh on the lips, otherwise I would never use it. I am hoping it will look better on me in the summer when my skin is darker, but for now I try to use just a tiny bit so the color is not so intense.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have no clue if this is categorized as a gloss of liquid lip color or what? Got it off ebay not knowing it cannot be found at Smashbox. Guess it's a dics item. Doesn't say on the tube what it's called besides the color name. Image looks super dark in the tube, but applies a soft mauve berry pink. Don't care for the texture too much as it's similar to MAC Lac Lustre which are not glosses to say the least. Applied very matte feeling, but not looking. Doesn't last logn thogh and will not buy again.