July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Lip Gloss - Apt.5 Cosmetics - Lip Gloss #3

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 4:37:00 PM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This gloss is great. I love the packaging - a clear square tube with a silver cap. Reminds me of Revlon Superlustrous gloss tubes, except this is considerably bigger. There's actually only an average amount of gloss, despite appearance. (.25 oz).

This color is waaaay too frosty. It looks almost white/silver at first and settles into a pinkish color with a frosty sheen.

This gloss is pretty sheer, and gives a subtle sheen. The texture reminds me of Revlon Superlustrous glosses too, except not as thick. There's a terrific coffee/vanilla smell too.

Overall I really liked #6 but this was too frosty for my taste.

For reference I have medium, warm toned skin with black hair, dark brown eyes, and semi pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 11:26:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my continuous quest to have every Apt 5 lip gloss I finally ordered the color #3. This is a gorgeous shimmery beigy-gold. The shimmer is subtle and not frosty looking at all. This color reminds me of Alchemy Sundew - another favorite of mine. You get 4 times the product for 1/3 of the cost so this lip gloss is really a much better deal for your money. This is not a color I could wear by itself as it is light and I do not have alot of pigment in my lips and my complexion is fair. It does make a lovely top coat for any lipstick I am wearing. I think this lip gloss would be extremely flattering on anyone who has a some color in their skin or if you are wearing bronzer or a tan.