November 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Turkish Delight

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Xllollyx

Very flattering colour, works on everyone I've seen. A little product goes a long way, and it's a nice wand that doesn't unscrew in your messy purse. It makes lips look fantastic. Like, bottled Victoria secret lips. Problems are expected of a gloss: it doesn't stay on long.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by orodrig8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just beautiful color and I don't mind the smell although I know it does bother some. NARS packaging is in my top 3 of any makeup brand. The only con is the price that's why I make sure to not be careless with this product and lose it lol!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

I love love love this lipgloss but it really does have its pros and cons.
Pros: beautiful colour, long lasting, applies easily, flattering
Cons: Smells really weird, very sticky, very expensive

I'll always be a big fan of this lipgloss and i've yet to find an alternative so for now I will always be a repurchaser but I am on the hunt for a dupe!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by babyblue59

I've always wanted to try this gloss because the color looked right up my alley, but I had heard mixed reviews about the formula. Well once Nars reformulated their lip glosses, I was sold. This is a beautiful milky pink. It's a very smooth, non sticky gloss with zero scent and it lasts pretty well. Sometimes it does wear off a little wonky and will leave that gross film on your lips or in the corners, but that's usually only if my lips are super dry. Other than that it's a beautiful gloss and has quickly become a staple in my purse!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by robbin11293

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Everyone is right about the staying power being minimal. I have to put a fair amount of this on before the color begins to show up, but once the color is built up, it is so pretty. It isn't sticky and I don't notice a smell or taste, so I don't know what people are talking about there. I'm on the fence about whether I'll be buying this again, just because for the price, I like the product to show up without a whole lot of effort.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by teniellemckenzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Whilst the colour is pretty I have found it lacks staying power and doesn't sit comfortably on my lips. I have to pair it with something else either a nude liner or over a lipstick which I am unimpressed by I don't want to be making a product work for me it should stand alone especially when it is as pricey as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by queengoldchainsz

I got this off posh mark for only 16.00 and it is my favorite lip gloss. I love to wear it over Mac angel it looks so pretty I would recommend it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I will admit; I'm a sucker for product names and kim kardashian. I heard so many things about the gloss, and that no one could seem to find a close enough dupe, so I bought it. I don't own any other nars glosses. The scent/taste is quite odd. Plastic-y? Don't know why but it reminds me of a furniture store. On bare lips, I would apply one coat and even scrape some off before. Too much can look pretty gross as it will settle into lines and pool in areas. But a thin thin coat on my bare lips can look quite nice. But this gloss looks much better over lipstick. Personally I like it best over beiegey nudes. Yes it's overhyped but still a great color.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this oh-so-famous lipgloss yesterday. I toiled for a long time with getting this, I bought dupe after dupe. It is a light pink like no other. The CLOSEST dupe I found was the Sephora brand gloss in baby doll pink. After many bad reviews saying the smell, taste and consistency were awful, I just wasn't sure whether to take the plunge. On to the review. I am nc15 with cool undertones. I love it so far. It is not my favorite smell as far as glosses go. I can see why people have a love/hate relationship with it. It goes wonderfully over my nude and light Pink lipsticks. I am a huge fan of miss Nicole Guerriero on YouTube and she inspires me to try new products. She wears Turkish Delight a lot and I knew if I didn't get it I would regret it. Please give it a try, a swatch in the store. Yes it's expensive, yes it's a little strange smelling, but I promise you will never find a lip gloss like this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by makeshiftrift

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many others I purchased this lippy bc he rather infamous Kim Kardashian is kown for wearing this specifically color and brand. Say what you want about that woman but her make up is always 100% FLAWLESS, so I was excited to try this. I do like it and wear it with MAC Angel lipstick. It is a beautiful color combo!