NARS Turkish Delight

3.8

on 1/29/2015 7:28:00 AM

I am an NC20 with pink, pigmented lips. I tried this lipgloss after learning it is one used frequently by Kim Kardashian. However, when I tried it, the colour was too pale and milky for my skin. It washed me out and made me look like a corpse. Chihuahua was a much better alternative and is a colour I would recommend for those with more pigmented lips. I did not buy this product and would not recommend to girls with warm colouring and pigmented lips.

on 12/17/2014 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the Nars lipgloss, but I preferred it prior to reformulation. Textures have thinned down, therefore the wearing time has also decreased. The color is milky, lovely, baby pale pink. Yes, it's a lovely color, no it does not last. Yes, you will be reapplying often. No, it is impossible to look cakey.

However, those with fine lines in lips, I would be concerned as it does sink into those liplines.
The chemical/rubbery scent is gone, as is the taste. It is virtually scentless and tasteless, which is good. But not worth it for the reformulation in my genuine opinion.

on 11/22/2014 5:02:00 PM

Very flattering colour, works on everyone I've seen. A little product goes a long way, and it's a nice wand that doesn't unscrew in your messy purse. It makes lips look fantastic. Like, bottled Victoria secret lips. Problems are expected of a gloss: it doesn't stay on long.

on 11/3/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Just beautiful color and I don't mind the smell although I know it does bother some. NARS packaging is in my top 3 of any makeup brand. The only con is the price that's why I make sure to not be careless with this product and lose it lol!

on 8/15/2014 12:35:00 PM

I love love love this lipgloss but it really does have its pros and cons.
Pros: beautiful colour, long lasting, applies easily, flattering
Cons: Smells really weird, very sticky, very expensive

I'll always be a big fan of this lipgloss and i've yet to find an alternative so for now I will always be a repurchaser but I am on the hunt for a dupe!

on 8/9/2014 9:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've always wanted to try this gloss because the color looked right up my alley, but I had heard mixed reviews about the formula. Well once Nars reformulated their lip glosses, I was sold. This is a beautiful milky pink. It's a very smooth, non sticky gloss with zero scent and it lasts pretty well. Sometimes it does wear off a little wonky and will leave that gross film on your lips or in the corners, but that's usually only if my lips are super dry. Other than that it's a beautiful gloss and has quickly become a staple in my purse!

on 7/20/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Everyone is right about the staying power being minimal. I have to put a fair amount of this on before the color begins to show up, but once the color is built up, it is so pretty. It isn't sticky and I don't notice a smell or taste, so I don't know what people are talking about there. I'm on the fence about whether I'll be buying this again, just because for the price, I like the product to show up without a whole lot of effort.

Whilst the colour is pretty I have found it lacks staying power and doesn't sit comfortably on my lips. I have to pair it with something else either a nude liner or over a lipstick which I am unimpressed by I don't want to be making a product work for me it should stand alone especially when it is as pricey as this one.

I got this off posh mark for only 16.00 and it is my favorite lip gloss. I love to wear it over Mac angel it looks so pretty I would recommend it :)

on 3/24/2014 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I will admit; I'm a sucker for product names and kim kardashian. I heard so many things about the gloss, and that no one could seem to find a close enough dupe, so I bought it. I don't own any other nars glosses. The scent/taste is quite odd. Plastic-y? Don't know why but it reminds me of a furniture store. On bare lips, I would apply one coat and even scrape some off before. Too much can look pretty gross as it will settle into lines and pool in areas. But a thin thin coat on my bare lips can look quite nice. But this gloss looks much better over lipstick. Personally I like it best over beiegey nudes. Yes it's overhyped but still a great color.

Popular Lip Glosses