November 27, 2014 | 1553 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Dior Rouge in Carefree Pink #132

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by dreamer0105

My must-have-it-with-me-all-the-time lipstick. It's nude pink color and creamy texture makes it wearable with any event, any time, anywhere. It does dry out my lips but I still love it for its color. I just put some lip balm before wearing it and my lips don't get as dried.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2006 9:57:00 PM More reviews by dawnykcnkj

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I do love this color. It is the perfect pale nude pink for the smoky eye look on me. I am a bit disappointed that Dior can't get a better texture for this lipstick, especially for the price. This lipstick emphasizes every line in my lips, it's definitely not the smooth voluptuous look that I get when I use my Bobbi Brown Pale Pink l/s (which is a slightly darker shade than carefee pink). I will keep this for the great color, but I hope Dior comes out with a better texture for this lipstick soon :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by succulentangel2b

Great shade but with moderate coverage and it tends to make my lips dry unlike Chanel's Hydrabase Collection. I would still buy it again for it's shade - the hassles of retouching is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 12:51:00 PM More reviews by VioletExtract

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick. It looks nice in the tube but when applied you see that it's the perfect pale creamy corally pink. Absolutely excellent with smokey eyes. As with all Rouge lipsticks this feels very lightweight but creamy and moisturising and it does have a perfumey scent, just like most Lancome and L'Oreal lipsticks, but I don't find it too strong and I can't smell it when it's on. I will definitely repurchase this as it's an instant favourite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 4:10:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Thank God this has NO SCENT!! YAY! The color is a beige with a light gold shimmer. There is a faint hint of pink tone to the beige. It's nice, it's subtle...but in no way does it look like what Jennifer Simpson was wearing on the cover of Allure, even with the suggested lipgloss over it, so it's not at all what I expected, but my hubs liked it and said get it. So I did.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 3:50:00 AM More reviews by peachyrose

I absolutely love this lipstick. It's a light neutral nudey pink that applies sheer. It's a really pretty YLBB color. I'm a ppp with neutral undertones (LSF #2) and lightly pigmented lips and I love this color for more natural days. The packaging is so elegant as well, which is a big plus. It totally looks like and really is a quality item.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2004 10:34:00 AM More reviews by luba

The quality of these lipsticks surpasses the Addict line in my opinion. They are creamy and long lasting. This color is very pretty and natural. It's perfect for the smoky eye/pale lip look. If you like this, try Cashmere Beige too...very similar but this one has a little more pink to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 3:01:00 PM More reviews by diorcherie

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice, warm-toned, barely there nudey-pink lipcolor. It's almost identical to the natural color of my lips so it just enhances them and gives a subtle satin finish. I've found that Dior Rouge colors work best when used with a lip base or else they accentuate dry lips too much. They also dont last as long as claimed but overall, a nice product. However, this color is nothing special so I doubt I'll repurchase.