August 28, 2014 | 923 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by lexie13xo

Lavender Conditioner!!!!! AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is outstanding. My hair is oily and fine and I'm always a little nervous before using anything that could potenially make it oilier or weigh it down. That said, this winter my scalp was dry and itchy to the point where it was driving me crazy. My co-workers probably refer to me as "That woman who can't stop scratching her head."

Thank goodness I rediscovered this. I apply this to my scalp as a mask, let it sit for a few minutes, rinse it out, and my hair is softer and shinier and my scalp... DOESN'T ITCH! Amazing!

I'm not a huge fan of the tea tree smell, but that's a matter of preference. Like others have said, this does make my scalp feel tingly and cool while it's on, which isn't a bad thing--just something I notice.

I love this stuff. It beats any other dry scalp shampoo/treatment that I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lizstar07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has been a life saver for me. Okay maybe that is a bit dramatic but I have suffered from a dry flaky scalp (not dandruff) for years and this is the only product that has helped. It literally makes the flakes disappear. It feels SO good on my scalp. I use it 2 times a week to keep my scalp moisturized. I do not have any issues with my hair being too oily with it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by semmy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product! It's perfect for dry hair& itchy scalp. I tried thousands of masks for my dry scalp and nothing worked as this one. Please don't stop producing it!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mazuha

I had a bad reaction to a styling product this summer (also right after a color job) that left my scalp hurting so bad. I had some reddened painful bumps on my head, some opened areas from scratching and my scalp was just so dry I didn't know what to do. I tried to use Head And Shoulders and different homeopathic tricks to help my poor head but nothing seemed to work. I went to Ulta and talked with a stylist and she recommended the PM Special Shampoo along with the PM Hair and Scalp Treatment and thank God for her! It felt so good on my head, the tingling felt great and it stopped my head from burning and itching. I used it straight on for a week (taking a day between with no shampoo/conditioners) and while it did take a few weeks to completely clear up, this stuff has been wonderful. I love the minty smell as well. I really felt like my hair was finally clean and healthy, as well as my scalp. I now alternate between the PM Lavender shampoo/conditioner and Pureology Hydration s/c and use the scalp treatment once a week. I did follow some of the other reviews where I used it only on my scalp and then used a different conditioner on the back/ends because I was afraid of drying out my hair too much, but I can honestly say this product has been wonderful and I will def. be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair stylist recommended this product to me for my dry scalp. She said to use it every few days where I get flakes. I only use a quarter-sized dollop near my hairline and try to only put it on that affected area. (I use regular conditioner on the rest of my hair.) I've probably had this tube for a year and a half and not used all of it, so it lasts quite some time. There are even little scrubby beads in the formula so you can exfoliate a bit to get rid of flakes. Never seen that before!

I don't enjoy the minty feeling though, especially in the morning when I get in the shower and all I want is to feel warm. The peppermint or whatever in this makes my head feel like I squirted BenGay all over it.

Other than that one very minor complaint (for which I took of 1 lippie) I am satisfied with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ksjackman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm in love with this stuff. I use it with the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo. Together, they keep my scalp healthy and my hair shiney and bouncy. They smell is awesome and it makes my head feel cool and tingly.
Luckily, I don't have a problem with this product making my hair oily at all. In fact, I can go a day or two without washing my hair and even though it may be messy, it still looks clean and healthy.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by sammmmtan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate giving bad reviews, especially since I'm probably the only one giving a bad review on this product, but the only thing this did for me was make my hair more oily. It's probably just me, but I had more flakes and a greasy feeling. I thought it was because I didn't wash it out well, but it's given me a greasy feeling every time I used it. It wasn't terribly expensive and it smells amazing, so it's not absolutely terrible. I think I'll see a doctor or something because my hair is unusually oily, so it's probably just me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the only conditioners I can put on my scalp without feeling like a flesh eating virus has taken over my scalp. It doesn't do wonders for the rest of my hair (colored), but I just concentrate this on my scalp and put something else on my hair ears down.It tingles and keeps itchiness under control. My scalp is really sensitive, and I have not had any problems, but everyone's body is different. It's worth a try if you suffer like I do! I will always have this in my shower!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by hello2belle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I bought this a long time ago when I was really into the tea tree oil smell. The tingly feeling on your scalp is amazing and the smell is great. Although, the down side is that it doesn't last very long (the smell). After I use this the hair on top of my head is extremely easy to handle. Its also really soft. When it dries its very full and voluminous.

I'm not sure about its intended effects though. I never had dry scalp to begin it with but the other benefits of using this are great.