November 27, 2014 | 1210 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Tilt

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This eye shadow blends and looks like a dream. It's one of those cool duochrome colors that are hard to describe but it is basically a blue with green and violet tones to it. Once applied on my eyes it looks more like a shimmery lighter blue color. I would like to wear this more but so far have only used it in small amounts around my eyes close to my eyeliner then with Orb on my eye lied and cork in the crease. This looks good for day. Maybe one day I will try it at night or more of it on the lid because it is a beautiful color that brightens everything up. Tilt and Moon's Reflection are my two favorite lighter blues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

God I love this color. It's pigmented, smooth, and very blendable. Makes my eye color pop and is a nice punch of color without being too bold or bright. One of my long time favorites.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by applecour

I really like this color. It's a gorgeous, pearly, light blue. It looks great paired with browns, greens, or other shades of blue. I really don't like blue shadows on my grey eyes for some reason. They don't really make them "pop" like greens, golds and darker colors do. I would recommend this shade as it could be used for women of all ethnic backgrounds. I feel like this would look gorgeous on hazel or brown eyes. I'll keep trying to work with it and pair it with different colors to see if I can get it to work for me. Hopefully it won't go to waste!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Another shadow with bad color pay-off. Color was nice but didn't look good on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by cocosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE=) one of the best color in mac eye shadows. especially when you use it with its sister steamy it gets better. totally recommend it to everyone. mostly to the ones with fair skin and blue/green eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by jellybonesss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous duochrome, mermaid colour when swatched and in the pan. Dollar store delight on the lid, i'm afraid. I can't seem to make tilt work for me, But hopeful one day I will find use for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye shadow is amazing. It's blue and I never wear blue eye shadow. The only other blue eye shadow I have is MAC Clarity. This thing is crazy pigmented and smooth. It's a bit frost. I have hit pan on this- I have a few days worth left. I don't wear blue eye shadow on a daily basis, I usually wear it for special events, but this makes me want to wear blue eye shadow everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edited to add that with a black base this loOks very intense. I use bobbi brown black ink gel but any black eyeliner could work.
love this colour to DEATH. And texture, pigmentation, and beauty makes up for the price; having seen n used similar colours from cheaper brands, i can safely say this trumps them all! Blue, but a dreamy, gentle blue--not Mimi-esque, thank God!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

I like this on my (NC30) skintone. It shows up a bit sheer, but you can pack it on for intensity. It reminds me of peacock teal which I like very much. It is not exactly everyday wear for me, I tend to wear it on weekends (seldom for work).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love blue eyeshadows! They are probably my favorite color to wear on my eyes. Tilt is an icy, frosty sky blue with hints of silver and almost light green. This color is gorgeous. I love wearing this with just black liner. It really makes my eyes pop.