July 28, 2014 | 2061 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Shiseido - Concentrate Eye Wrinkle Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i have been using the new formulation of this product (benefiance 24) for about a month now. i find that its very creamy, too creamy for me. i put it on at night and in the morning, i can still see it sitting on top of my face. it doesnt sting tho and doesnt irritate my eyes. i didnt notice anything different with my fine lines. i dont have deep lines yet, so i cant comment on that. didnt do any brightening either. maybe a month is not enough time to see a difference but i dont think ill be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by shar037

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thanks to all of you who previously gave this good marks! I took your recomendations and wow am I glad.
This cream made such a difference in my skin.
It is luxurious and melts right into your skin leaving it feeling like velvet.
I also use it on my lips. They are plumper than they have been in years. Was even thinking about injection but not now. YAY

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by valval5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's on of the best eye cream's I bought. it looks a liitle bit "heavy"and grasy, it's another feeling on your eyes..enrich and improve your skin..I like this product very much

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

this is one of the best eye creams ive used.
ive used:
1. TBS's - vit e eye cream, vit c eye cream (pump and 2 in one roler and cream thingy)
2. estee lauder night repair
3. clinique eye cream (regular one)

so PROS:
1. diminished my fine lines
2. no irritation or whatsoever (unless i didnt clean my under eye properly)
3. package is ok, but the "stick" to get the cream is BRILLIANT! because its very hygienic
4. very creamy, very moisturizing, good consistency (lol thats like 3 points)
5. when i saw the small jar, i thought "my, my, $45 for this??" but when i opened the tube and took the cream, i thought wow you dont need a lot! :D

and then, CONS:
1. you have to be VERY patient to see results! my fine lines were diminished in just a week but the deeper ones takes time but it does minimize it (i guess that can be a PROS too lol)

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 5:53:00 AM More reviews by JudiWickham

This cream is thick and rich. Super hydrating, but sinks in so that you can apply makeup right away. I have tried lots of eye creams with big promises. This is the first time that I have noticed results, smoother, firmer skin. This product got top marks in the UK's beauty bible and I can see why. Expensive, but one pot lasted over three months using day and night. UPDATE: They changed the formula of this and added $5 to the price. I don't like it as much. I notice that when I use it at night, I wake up with puffy eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by tsmith4896

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a sample from Sephora and it is wonderful. The consistency is very thick and emoillent, so I will only use it at night because eye make up would simply slip off. That being said, this cream is so rich, so moisturizing that it puts all other eye creams to shame. The smell is minimal. There is absolutely no stinging or irritation with it. It simply melts into the skin and moisturizes amazingly. And, as the name states, the product is very concentrated. A little does go a long way. The price is more than I usually like to pay. But, I am still likely to purchase. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2009 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Mireille

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great product; incredibly hydrating. Hard to find except in Asia and Australia, but you can get it online.

Note: the reviewer below is reviewing a dfferent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by seemapal82

God am I ever happy that Shiseido came out with this cream! In my opinion, Shiseido is one of the best anti-wrinkle brand out there. I've taken a look at the ingredient list from the training manual and it's got absolutely everything that my dermatologist told me to look for in anti-wrinkle creams.

Because this is from the Benefiance line, it is very thick and moisturizing. This is the best for night, but if you are going to use it during the day like I do, just pat some powder on it because it will look shiny. That is for Shiseido's The Skincare cream. I'm only 24 now so I'm convinced if I keep using this cream it should keep the skin around my eyes as supple as time will let it :) And also, a little goes a long way which is nice because of the price (not great but not the most expensive that I've seen - $65 Canadian). This cream is also the improved version of the Benefiance Eye Cream - now "concentrated" as the name says.

I totally recommend this cream - only downfall is that it's shiny but a little powder will fix that. Use a primer on the lids so that you can wear eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by yosmali

I'm 26 and I only use this at bedtime. Its too rich and emolient for daytime use. It will make your eye area look very shiny. This is a great product to moisturize the eye area and keep away the wrinkles. $47 and worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2003 6:36:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

I'm so depressed when I still can see some little lines under my eyes after trying out numerous eye creams in the market. There are some very good products but none of them clear up my dehydration lines. Then I decided to go further by investing in anti-wrinkle creams. *SOB* I'm only 22 and I'm starting to use wrinkle cream. This Shiseido Concentrate Eye Wrinkle Cream is my very first anti-ageing eye cream. I believe this product is only available in Asia as it is part of the Shiseido Japan line, not the Shiseido International.

All I can say is that this cream is really really moisturising. It provides more than enough moisturization under my eye areas, soothes the little lines, but does not make them disappear (maybe not that soon?). It's super oily that I'm expecting to get milias very soon if I decided to continue using it. The oiliness put me off and I'm not gonna repurchase. By the way, it isn't as expensive as other Shiseido eye cares, it's NT850 (around AU$40) for 15g glass jar. continued >>