Shiseido Concentrate Eye Wrinkle Cream

Water, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Phytostearyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arginine HCI, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Microcrystalline Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Alcohol, BHT, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had a small sample of this to try and I wasn't at all impressed. I only used it at night due to the heaviness of it. I didn't think my makeup would sit well on top of it. It's far too greasy and heavy and doesn't absorb well. I'd wake up with a thick layer of product still lingering around my eyes. It might be suitable for older women in need of more intense moisturisation, but it's just not suitable for my age or skin type.

on 5/26/2012 7:01:00 AM

i have been using the new formulation of this product (benefiance 24) for about a month now. i find that its very creamy, too creamy for me. i put it on at night and in the morning, i can still see it sitting on top of my face. it doesnt sting tho and doesnt irritate my eyes. i didnt notice anything different with my fine lines. i dont have deep lines yet, so i cant comment on that. didnt do any brightening either. maybe a month is not enough time to see a difference but i dont think ill be repurchasing.

on 2/25/2012 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Thanks to all of you who previously gave this good marks! I took your recomendations and wow am I glad.
This cream made such a difference in my skin.
It is luxurious and melts right into your skin leaving it feeling like velvet.
I also use it on my lips. They are plumper than they have been in years. Was even thinking about injection but not now. YAY

on 2/18/2012 1:25:00 PM

It's on of the best eye cream's I bought. it looks a liitle bit "heavy"and grasy, it's another feeling on your eyes..enrich and improve your skin..I like this product very much

on 2/5/2012 4:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

this is one of the best eye creams ive used.
ive used:
1. TBS's - vit e eye cream, vit c eye cream (pump and 2 in one roler and cream thingy)
2. estee lauder night repair
3. clinique eye cream (regular one)

so PROS:
1. diminished my fine lines
2. no irritation or whatsoever (unless i didnt clean my under eye properly)
3. package is ok, but the "stick" to get the cream is BRILLIANT! because its very hygienic
4. very creamy, very moisturizing, good consistency (lol thats like 3 points)
5. when i saw the small jar, i thought "my, my, $45 for this??" but when i opened the tube and took the cream, i thought wow you dont need a lot! :D

and then, CONS:
1. you have to be VERY patient to see results! my fine lines were diminished in just a week but the deeper ones takes time but it does minimize it (i guess that can be a PROS too lol)

on 11/11/2011 5:53:00 AM

This cream is thick and rich. Super hydrating, but sinks in so that you can apply makeup right away. I have tried lots of eye creams with big promises. This is the first time that I have noticed results, smoother, firmer skin. This product got top marks in the UK's beauty bible and I can see why. Expensive, but one pot lasted over three months using day and night. UPDATE: They changed the formula of this and added $5 to the price. I don't like it as much. I notice that when I use it at night, I wake up with puffy eyes!

on 12/9/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I received this as a sample from Sephora and it is wonderful. The consistency is very thick and emoillent, so I will only use it at night because eye make up would simply slip off. That being said, this cream is so rich, so moisturizing that it puts all other eye creams to shame. The smell is minimal. There is absolutely no stinging or irritation with it. It simply melts into the skin and moisturizes amazingly. And, as the name states, the product is very concentrated. A little does go a long way. The price is more than I usually like to pay. But, I am still likely to purchase. Great product!

on 9/2/2009 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Great product; incredibly hydrating. Hard to find except in Asia and Australia, but you can get it online.

Note: the reviewer below is reviewing a dfferent product.

on 12/20/2006 2:46:00 AM

God am I ever happy that Shiseido came out with this cream! In my opinion, Shiseido is one of the best anti-wrinkle brand out there. I've taken a look at the ingredient list from the training manual and it's got absolutely everything that my dermatologist told me to look for in anti-wrinkle creams.

Because this is from the Benefiance line, it is very thick and moisturizing. This is the best for night, but if you are going to use it during the day like I do, just pat some powder on it because it will look shiny. That is for Shiseido's The Skincare cream. I'm only 24 now so I'm convinced if I keep using this cream it should keep the skin around my eyes as supple as time will let it :) And also, a little goes a long way which is nice because of the price (not great but not the most expensive that I've seen - $65 Canadian). This cream is also the improved version of the Benefiance Eye Cream - now "concentrated" as the name says.

I totally recommend this cream - only downfall is that it's shiny but a little powder will fix that. Use a primer on the lids so that you can wear eyeshadow.

on 2/20/2006 8:26:00 PM

I'm 26 and I only use this at bedtime. Its too rich and emolient for daytime use. It will make your eye area look very shiny. This is a great product to moisturize the eye area and keep away the wrinkles. $47 and worth every penny.