August 20, 2014 | 1910 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This little bottle does wonders for tired feet. It feels really refreshing and cooling. It smells great too. I love using this after a long day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by pickles945

I adore this spray. I use it all the time, but I find it is the most restorative and soothing after a long walk - in open or closed toe shoes. This spray, upon contact with the skin, will dry instantly whilst providing a cooling effect (for me, it lasts around 5 minutes). This then gives way to the aromatic peppermint oil which penetrates my feet and lessens the aches in the arches and heels of my feet.

My boyfriend happens to love this peppermint spray as well - particularly soothing for someone who wears socks and closed toe shoes for long durations every day.

I have already repurchased!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ellyay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this for free from someone who didn't want it. I used to wear a uniform with tights and ballet flats, even in the summer, so my feet did smell a bit. I would even spray my feet with my tights on and it worked pretty well! Impressed, and I've had it for a year and still have half left.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It refreshes and gives cooling effect to the foot. It suitable to use after a long tiring day at work(wearing heels). I love the cooling effect that soothes my skin. Quite pricey,but would repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by itsimmortalitymydarlings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dance for 2 hours 3 times a week and this is literally what saves my feet from just dying after dance class :D This was actually recommended to my class by my dance teacher :)
It feels really good to spray it onto my toes after I've been dancing in pointe shoes for an hour. I also brought this on a trip to Europe when i knew we would be walking around a lot and it really helps to spray this on after a bath or shower at night.

I love the way this is a spray and not a roll on or a cream. It makes it so much easier to carry around and apply on the go.

This is a little pricey, but I got it on a 50% sale so it was ok. I was eyeing it for a while and immediately picked it up when it went on sale :)

I would definitely recommend this for dancers/gymnasts/sports players

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice refreshing smell & feels cool & soothing on your feet after a long day! I don't notice any tingling but still this is a nice product. I don't think I will repurchase as it's a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by angelinuh

Refreshes feet, relieves odors, and is great in summer time! Love the tingle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product when I'm on the go all day. I have to go to dance class straight from work, which means I take off my shoes in the studio and dance in bare feet without the chance to wash my feet, so it cools and refreshes them and gets rid of any sweat and slight odor that has built up during the day. I'm sure my class mates are thankful for this spray ;)

The minty scent is nice (though it could be too strong for some), and it seems to work through socks/tights/pantyhose as well as on bare feet, though if you have a bad problem with foot odor, this wouldn't really be enough for you. I have spritzed my boyfriends with it in the past, and they haven't really minded either, so it could be useful for guys too!

It's a teeny bit expensive, but I think I will probably always have a bottle on hand. The packaging isn't that great though, very functional, but a tad cheap looking - it's one i'd hide away rather than keep in view in my bathroom.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by AmbrosiaKisses

A girlfriend and I each brought a bottle of the peppermint cooling foot spray with us for our European tour and it was an awesome product to have around. Our summer trip to the Mediterranean meant hot & sweaty feet, but the spray helped our aching and sore feet recovered quicker. It isn't a miracle product, however, the peppermint gives off a cooling sensation that can't be replace with any other product! I have to take off 1 lippie because it can get sticky if you don't wash it off and it only slightly masks the odour. We finished our bottle in 2.5 weeks and I wouldn't mind purchasing another bottle for a future walking intensive trips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love my Body Shop Peppermint Foot Cooling Spray! It does what it's meant to do - revives my feet and makes them feel fresh (even when they aren't!). I love spraying it on my tootsies after a shower, or before bed. It's great after a long day or night in uncomfortable shoes, or even just when I'm trying to make myself feel pampered. I love the menthol smell and I do find that it is long-lasting. The tingling sensation is a wonderful added bonus.
In terms of packaging, I like that it is not sold in unnecessary, wasteful boxes or wrapping. The Body Shop seems to be good about this.
For me, the only real con is the price, which is a bit excessive, given the size of the bottle. However, I do find that a little goes a long way. Also worth noting is that I do avoid the foot care packages, as I am NOT a big fan of the lotion or scrub, though they aren't awful. I haven't yet tried the Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel but it's soon on the list.
In terms of the spray, however, I always have it around, and have/would certainly repurchase.