July 29, 2014 | 2017 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Gold

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, slightly shimmery yellow gold color! Glides on smoothly, lasts all day on my top lash line, I top it off with powder shadow on my bottom lash line and this helps it last all day. I also like to use it on my waterline, it adds a nice sparkle to my dark brown eyes (it only lasts a couple of hours on the waterline, just like all other pencils I've tried). A really fun color to use, goes well with most eye shadow colors and is dirt cheap. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mrshopkins

It is lovely over a smoky grey! I will buy more for a more dramatic twist to the smoky eye look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A comparatively petite kohl pencil in a great bold yellow gold shade for under a dollar!

I like the smaller size of these pencils (and the petite price as well!), especially for trying out fun colors. For GGG me, gold has pretty much become an essential, and I love this gold pencil for lining under/on the lower lash line and in inner corners of eyes. It adds a subtle brightness and gleam to the eye area, especially for those of us with brown skin and brown eyes.

I really like combining the Gold pencil with black liner as well -- black on inner rims and Gold on the lash line and inner corners. You can also smudge the Gold on lids for a sheer gold shimmery wash (and if you like, add a dark olive or black/gold shade, like Prestige Briquette, on top for a super-glam smoky eye look). continued >>