Jordana Lipstick - Pink Brown

on 7/15/2014 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is one of those safe colors...office appropriate, non showy but very beautiful and wearable. It's creamy and really leans toward the brown more of a rosey brown...but we are not talking 80's style but a timeless classic. I really like it and I am a bright lip lover. The color swatch I added is much truer than the websites. You guys know I love my Jordana Lippies. At 1.49 can you blame me? They smell good, are creamy and long lasting. And the color selection is amazing!

A quote from one of the most beautiful women in the world "Pour yourself a drink, put some lipstick on and pull yourself together!"-Elizabeth Taylor

on 5/28/2009 6:50:00 PM

HG for years. Perfect MLBB pinky-brown/rosy color, subtle shimmer, lovely buildable color and creamy texture. Long-lasting, color stays true and is a great base if you want to mix colors and make a neutral a bit pinker. It's almost like the color of a little girl's pigmented lips after eating a raspberry popsicle. I love the quality of this brand's lipsticks. I find myself relying on these far more than the many HE brands I own.
Update: I'm thrilled to see they brought it back after being dc'd for a few years. This is my go-to color, along with Toasty Taupe. LOVE!

on 10/3/2004 12:29:00 AM

Smiling...happy lips! It's pink, it's tawny, it's slightly shimmery. It's WONDERFUL. I like it with Rimmel liner in Wild Clover, a touch of Milani gloss in Mirage, and Tint Tint Gel in Petal on cheeks - such a rosy, healthy look! Only good things to say here; Jordana is the greatest!

on 12/28/2003 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Gorgeous shade! This is a brownish pink with some rosy hints and subtle iridiscent shimmer. Looks great for fall/winter and will suit many complexions. The texture is somewhat creamy and long lasting, I like to use my favorite Bonne Bell LipSmacker before applying Jordana lipsticks for better smoothness. Great quality for a wonderful price (dirt cheap!).

Popular Lipsticks