April 19, 2014 | 1711 users online

Lipstick - Jordana - Lipstick - Pink Brown

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by missthing303

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time HG lipstick. Perfect MLBB pinky-brown/rosy color, slight shimmer, lovely buildable color and creamy texture. Long-lasting, color stays true and is a great base if you want to mix colors and make a neutral a bit pinker. It's almost like the color of a little girl's pigmented lips after eating a raspberry popsicle. This has been dicontinued TRAGICALLY, and I would so love it if they would bring it back. I love the feel and value and product quality of Jordana Lipsticks, but most of the current colors are garrish and awful.
I went to ThreeCustomColors to get this shade duped and they did a decent job, but it is still not as nice a color. I will probably go back when I use up thier dupes and have them tweek the recipe a little. They have Jordana Pink-Brown on file if anyone is interested.
Jordana:Please bring it back!!!!!
Update: I have found a nice substitute that comes close to this shade on me: Ulta brand lipstick in "Heatwave". The color is very close, maybe a touch warmer but still very close. More impressively the buildable texture is very close, which is what made the original l/s so special. Still missing my old Pink-Brown, but I like the Heatwave.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 12:29:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

Smiling...happy lips! It's pink, it's tawny, it's slightly shimmery. It's WONDERFUL. I like it with Rimmel liner in Wild Clover, a touch of Milani gloss in Mirage, and Tint Tint Gel in Petal on cheeks - such a rosy, healthy look! Only good things to say here; Jordana is the greatest!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2003 7:37:00 PM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous shade! This is a brownish pink with some rosy hints and subtle iridiscent shimmer. Looks great for fall/winter and will suit many complexions. The texture is somewhat creamy and long lasting, I like to use my favorite Bonne Bell LipSmacker before applying Jordana lipsticks for better smoothness. Great quality for a wonderful price (dirt cheap!).