Korres Bitter Almond

4.8

on 3/20/2013 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It's such a shame that this product has been discontinued! I love almond scented soaps and parfumes, and this one was just wonderful, it was the best almond shower gel I have tried, it smelled so delicious! Now I can't find anything that can match this wonderful shower gel.

on 6/30/2008 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am in love with anything that is either almond scented or coconut scented. This is one of the best almond scented body products I've ever used! I have used others in the past including Crabtree & Evelyn. The Korres body gel/wash is lovely. It doesn't come out of the bottle too fast, it's not too expensive-especially if you can find it on sale somewhere. I got mine 40% off at BeautyFirst. This body wash is silky and creamy and has a nice lather. I don't like too many suds, because usually that means lots of chemicals have been added to make the bubbles and it can also mean it's gonna dry your skin out! I rarely put lotion on when I get out of the shower because I'm lazy, so if I can find a nice body wash, it really helps me out with my routine. Great scent, great product! I'd buy again.

EDIT: I reviewed the shower gel...but, I feel the same about the hand soap. Korres Almond= YUM.

on 1/16/2007 5:51:00 PM

Bought this yesterday at TJ Maxx and if you love almond scents you will absolutely fall in love! EDIT: The smell is wonderful, but it doesn't foam up the way I like gels to.

on 7/15/2006 10:22:00 PM

Absolutely heavenly scent! Delicious! My boyfriend steers clear since it reminds him of amaretto (we don't drink), but I still love it! It's sweet but still smells clean and fresh...I usually use my shower gel to shave as well....this one doesn't work as well for shaving, but it's a great body wash nonetheless, and by far the most delicious scent ever that doesn't linger too long on the body but does the right trick for aromatherapy in the shower! Try it!!!!!

on 8/7/2004 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells delicious, great non-drying cleanser, inexpensive, what more can you ask for?

Popular Gels/Soaps