September 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i love these little suckers...i have mine in lilac and it is soooo pretty....i dont wear it everyday but i would lol....u do need a primer under these tho...it took me a while to use this just right too so if ur haveing problems with application...dont give up...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:32:00 AM More reviews by RainaVixen

I love these eye shadows so, so much !! The pigment quality is through the roof !! SO amazing, it's just perfect <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by jana91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought these after seeing awesome reviews
and i love them!
i have already bought more off beautyjoint.com which are about $3.20AUD and can't wait to experiment with them.
blend really well! and the colour range is gorgeous.
the packaging is a bit difficult but all i do is tip some of the product on a flat surface and use from there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first review (yay!)....I have to say that these are just awesome. I personally am used to using loose powder eyeshadows because I have worn Bare Minerals for quite awhile. All the shades I have are gorgeous and the color payoff is incredible. I watched some YouTube videos on how to use them (some are scary!!! Haha) and one idea I got was to tap a little onto a paper towel and pick it up into your brush that way. That made sense to me so I am going to give it a shot that way. And of course, you must use a primer and/or a base to get the best color effect. Enjoy using these if you have them and pick up a few if you don't...they are a cheap thrill.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

These are an excellent dupe for the MAC Pigment powders. The packaging does suck, but here's the fix; simply buy an inexpensive, disposable plastic, paint pallet from the craft section. I actually use mine for my powders, in general, as they're very easily washed & cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Brittany082387

I wear this every day! I can't get enough! The nude is so pretty! The black blends well! By far my favorite shadow! I just wish it came in a better jar that's easier to put your brush into oppose to putting it on the counter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Neeksx

I purchased these from eBay AU $12 for a set of 8 beautiful colours. Swatching them on my hand straight off was a bit disappointing as I thought the colour pay off was pretty much completely sheer. UNTIL I used some mac fix+ on a shader brush, dipped it into the bottle and the colour payoff was absolutely amazing! One of the colours I purchased () looks like liquid gold when wet with fix+. 100% happy with these pigments and will definitely be buying more colours. I agree with other reviews about the packaging the opening is a little small but all of my shader brushes fit in easily as you only need a tiny bit of product as it goes a long way, but the packaging is not terrible. Happy happy happy :) and soooo cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

such beautiful colors! I bought LP29 True Purple because it seemed similar to UD's AC/DC, and LP25 Grass. I swatched it four times on my hand and each method made the result a little different! 1. No primer, bleh. 2. Over a shimmery cream eyeshadow 3. Over a stick primer 4. Over the same primer, wet. My favorite for LP29 is over the shimmery cream shadow, it's gorgeous! But all are different, make sure to play with them :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I took one lippie off since the packaging is very poor. I took another lippie off since it gets everywhere and it is very messy. I think I will just stick with pressed shadows. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love these little guys. Purchased off cherryculture.com as NYX is hard to come by in Canada. I want to say they were $2-3 plus there was a sale, can't go wrong! I have an array of colors, haven't found one I didn't like. Pigmentation is great and price is fabulous. Have to say it beats the $22 pigments MAC sells. The only thing I don't like is the crappy jar it comes in. It has a tiny opening and an awkward cap, so you have to either change out the pots or place a little on a tissue or pallette or something. Even with the strange packaging, I will purchase again and again!