NYX Ultra Pearl Mania

Price: $

Price: $

Mica (and) Iron Oxides (and) Titanium Dioxide

on 6/13/2015 7:31:00 PM

these pigments are soo good. They are such pretty colors highly pigmented..blend beautifully..The bottle may look small but you get alot of product it takes a very long time to run out. I have all the colors and there all beautiful.. Besides coastal scents NYX is my favorite brand for pigments.. The only thing i would change is the small opening they have..you need a thin brush to get inside but i just dump a small amount onto my metal palette when i use them..and yes pigments can be scary bc of the mess but i use a good primer and i pat loose powder under my eyes to catch any fallout and then im able to just brush the powder and fallout away with my large fan brush.

on 5/5/2015 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is in my opinion equal if not better than MAC pigment. Gorgeous shades and they are super cheap at like 3-4 bucks each, so I am slowly getting every shade. It's super long lasting, I get at least a solid eight hours and even then it's just slightly faded after. This is very much an HG and a beauty bargain at the same time. Only downfall is that it spills a lot out the cap, so some product loss, but at a few dollars it's not that much of a biggie.

on 3/5/2015 12:29:00 PM

These come out really pretty! I have 2 and i really like them.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I own the color Jade Pearl (according to the NYX website). I used this eyeshadow for Halloween, therefore I would never use it for a everyday eyeshadow look. It was very very pigmented though I do not prefer loose eyeshadows. The packaging was just aright because when it was opened, some of the loose pigment would be in a hole in the cap. Whenever I had to close the cap, I would have to be careful or it would create a total mess! There are pros and cons to this product being so pigmented.

on 11/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have these in mink (more like a nude-choper-light brown-ish) and pearl (white-pink-ish) and I love them both. Super pigmented, I don't know about the staying power or does it crease or not because I always applied primer and eye base (so I never have a problem with creasing and stuff with any kind, any brand of eyeshadow, I don't know maybe this is just my luck). The only cont I think from this cutey, is the packaging. How on earth would I be able to get the product out with my brush from that tiny tiny tiny petit tip of the bottle? But other than that, I have no problem and would really buy again in different shades maybe.

i love these little suckers...i have mine in lilac and it is soooo pretty....i dont wear it everyday but i would lol....u do need a primer under these tho...it took me a while to use this just right too so if ur haveing problems with application...dont give up...

on 7/13/2014 8:32:00 AM

I love these eye shadows so, so much !! The pigment quality is through the roof !! SO amazing, it's just perfect <3

on 6/28/2014 2:39:00 AM

i bought these after seeing awesome reviews
and i love them!
i have already bought more off beautyjoint.com which are about $3.20AUD and can't wait to experiment with them.
blend really well! and the colour range is gorgeous.
the packaging is a bit difficult but all i do is tip some of the product on a flat surface and use from there.

on 12/24/2013 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is my first review (yay!)....I have to say that these are just awesome. I personally am used to using loose powder eyeshadows because I have worn Bare Minerals for quite awhile. All the shades I have are gorgeous and the color payoff is incredible. I watched some YouTube videos on how to use them (some are scary!!! Haha) and one idea I got was to tap a little onto a paper towel and pick it up into your brush that way. That made sense to me so I am going to give it a shot that way. And of course, you must use a primer and/or a base to get the best color effect. Enjoy using these if you have them and pick up a few if you don't...they are a cheap thrill.

on 12/2/2013 11:00:00 PM

These are an excellent dupe for the MAC Pigment powders. The packaging does suck, but here's the fix; simply buy an inexpensive, disposable plastic, paint pallet from the craft section. I actually use mine for my powders, in general, as they're very easily washed & cheap!