July 25, 2014 | 1763 users online

Cleansers - Lumene - Matt Touch Deep-Cleansing Gel Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2008 7:51:00 AM More reviews by Kelley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. It just doesn't remove makeup at all. I tried this last night and washed my face 3x with it and still had to rewash with my regular cleanser. It didn't foam, it just stays in a slimy gel form that just sits on your skin.

Maybe this would be good for the morning when I have no makeup on, but I do not think its worth keeping just for that. Returning to CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2007 7:46:00 AM More reviews by Lietuva

My skin is oily and acne prone, usually cleansing gels for this type of skin make my face look red after wash, but this one is totally different: it`s very gentle, doesn`t irritate or dry my skin and protects against the development of new pimples. It works perfect with a toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Up to date the best gel cleanser for me. Beats Clinique and Biotherm with the price, at least on my face. Doesn't dry my face, allthough I use it mainly in the summer. The fragfrance is fresh, actually fresh is the best way to describe this cleanser overall. Washes of all makeup and comes of easily. I don't know about the mattifying effect it promises. Ideal to a combo skin, people with oily skins might need 2 washes. Doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2007 8:45:00 AM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this product for about a year. I enjoyed the refreshing (without having that tight squeaky clean) feeling after washing my face. However, I noticed that it was not the greatest cleanser for unclogging my pores. It's a relatively good product for the price, I would recommend this to someone who has normal skin, not acne prone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Redsilas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have bought this product twice already. I was looking for a cheap face cleanser and this did the trick. It removes light makeup very well and cleans my pores. It does have a tendency to dry out the face, so use moisturizer after washing. I've been please with the Lumene line and have bought more products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2006 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

An ok cleanser. Works good on oily skin, but I donīt know if it helps to control the oil. The face feels clean after, and not so dry that many cleanser can make it. Cheap. Not my favorite but it works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2004 12:44:00 PM More reviews by lobsterh4h

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good cleanser for the truly oily skin that isn't prone to flakes. It works well and doesn't irritate, but since I'm aging, it isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2004 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sjcita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a clean-smelling light textured gel that does a good job of removing makeup and oils from the skin. The squeeze tube is very convenient. My skin is oily, so this seems to work perfectly for me. I would buy it again. In fact, I may start to buy the rest of the Lumene line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2003 5:59:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a perfect cleanser for the summer when my skin tends to be on the oily side. The gel washes off easily and removes also water soluble eye make-up. Leaves my skin very fresh. Has a pleasant scent too.