Got2B so smooth

3.7

on 3/19/2005 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has got to be the best treatment conditioner I have ever used (that is if you factor in the price) It only costs about $5, but works just as well as all of the simmilar $20+ deep conditioners (I have tried Matrix and Crede). I have dry curly hair and I couldn't live without this product!

on 4/17/2004 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best thing I have ever used in my hair. I gets it so smooth and along with my diana the hunter ceramic flat iron, its really, really straight and bouncy. Seriously like Jennifer Aniston hair, and I am black and my hair isnt relaxed. Everyone should try these products. The shampoo conditioner, the smoother and the spray stuff.

on 12/27/2003 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am so disappointed with this product. I have thick and coarse processed hair and thought I'd give this 'emergency treatment'a chance - it is new in Oz and I was trying to economize and not buy a salon treatment. BAD MOVE.

This treatment is a thing white goo that smells sweet and musky. For a treatment in a tub - this is a bad sign. Impossible to apply an adequte amount and it can be messy to use.

The instructions say to leave in for up to 10 mins. After rinsing off.. my hair did feel silky - but as it dried.. there was this reisidue and my hair felt tacky to the touch.

I tried again a few days later, leaving the product in for a shorter period and using pantene clarifying shampoo before hand - just as bad.

This was by no means cheap mid price range yet I have bought cheaper things that did an adequate job.

Save your money and give this a miss.