Cover Girl Continuos Color Lipstick - Brandy Berry

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2007 8:27:00 PM

This color looks like a bright medium pink with frost on me. It doesn't look berry. But I love it! It has some shimmer to it and makes me look happy. The formula is not drying on my lips and has good staying power. I'll buy this again when I finish the tube.

on 6/4/2004 5:03:00 PM

A new look and formula for these wonderful lipsticks. I like the blue tube and the top stays on much better than the old one. This color is very pretty, sort of a subtle shimmery berry with some bronze undertones, flattering for any skin tone. Wears well, looks great on, and the colors are all so pretty. Can't go wrong with these for the price.

on 12/27/2003 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my perfect shimmery medium pink with light berry hints, because normally I can't wear pinks with my warm fair complexion. Sadly this shade has been discontinued. It's one of the very few CG lipsticks that doesn't turn fucsia on me. Has a creamy texture and is quite long lasting.

EDITED 09/09/04: I'm so glad that CG didn't discontinue this shade, now the package is a blue tube and they improved the formula, which is great, these lipsticks last longer and feel very moisturizing. Well, they did change the Brandy Berry shade a bit, but still is a beautiful color though (neutral pinky berry). I'll be wearing this a lot during fall/winter.

Recommended for Medium Skin