April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MarissaS05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing special. It looks very natural but I also get a chalky finish? Everyone raves but I don't think it's the best foundation I've ever had.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

This foundation is amazing, at least for my skin. I was always a fan of the L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation because it really gave that glow to my skin. Often foundations tend to settle in my dry patches, which is a pet peeve of mine, but this doesn't do that at all. It seems to glide over my skin, and I found it easy to pick a shade. While I usually have a difficult time picking shades in the drugstore, the coding and shade names made it relatively easy, and I was able to guess a good match on the first try. I would say it has a demi-satin finish, similar to the GA Luminous Silk. This foundation lasts ALL day for me (8 hrs, sometimes more) and doesn't show signs of wear at the end of the day, which is something I can't say for similar high end foundations I have (Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, YSL Youth Liberator). This finish and wear combined with the price point will keep me coming back for more, and this has quickly become my HG everyday foundation!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by FearlessBeauty16

I have repurchased this product multiple times. It is super blendable and matches my skin color perfectly. I am very pale. There are only four or five foundations in the Walmart I go to that have a light enough color to match me. Porcelin lies beautifully on the skin. I wish we had a pump with ours like Europe, but it comes out well now. It doesn't turn orange on me, and I don't use a primer. It lasts for about six hours. May need to touch up before the end of the day if you have oily skin. It is my favorite drugstore foundation so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by shannonroach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually the lightest shade in any foundation, and the lightest shade was Golden Ivory and it fit me perfectly! The packaging is amazing with the easy pump and it comes out nice and smoothly! It blends quite well after using moisturiser :) I wouldn't recommend this for dry skin, though!
Looks good in photos, too. This might just be one of my holy-grail foundations!!! I absolutely love it. And the colour range is amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by eevaee

First things first - this foundation is easily available in Finland (it's a huge problem with a lot of brands) and it has a super wide shade range so I have found a good shade, and I am so fair, that usually finding a correct shade is a battle. I love the packaging, I think in Europe it comes with this super-handy pump bottle, so Americans, you might get it later. The consistency is so good for me, since I fairly have any skin problems. Just love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nadiaginna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just cant say any bad things about it cause I dont find one. coverage is good. medium not too yellow not too white. it doesnt make me look like ghost even I use white setting powder. i just love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by lisaubo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loveeeee this product!! it helps even out my skin and have a medium coverage. I'm a Mac NC20 and an N4 in true match. This foundation blends perfectly, stays put all day for me and I only need one blotting paper to 'touch up' as I have oily skin. It looks a little cakey when first applied but really natural after it settles on your face!! It doesn't break me out and I have quite an acne prone skin. I love this foundation more than my Mac Studio fix fluid!! Will definitely repurchase <3

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by viridiann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive eyes and this product made my eyes feel like burning, they became red after few minutes wearing this foundation, and I didn't find a perfect shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by andrea127wv2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was searching up and down the isles and chose this product based on color selection, price and easiest way to choose correct shade. I always worry that I'm choosing the wrong shade. This product had the cards you hold over your skin to match your shade, they ALSO have an advertised app/website quiz posted with their line. This quiz helps you determine if you need your shade in Warm, cool or neutral undertones. I first chose the color I thought was my match and then took their quiz. I had to choose between the two and purchased the product shade I was given via the quiz. upon first use, o was a little disappointed. It goes on very dry and kinda of gritty like...not painful, just not what I'm used to. I didn't like it on my bate skin, so with my next application, I used a bb cream primer and then used this over top. I am in LOVE! It looks very natural and healthy, not to mention the foundations consistency "stays put". no more bleeding into the hairline, no more buildup in the eyebrows and NO jaw line! This is definitely my new favorite!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Appears to be a good selection of colors for a drugstore brand but there is something that feels unpleasant to me when I put this on a dry gritty texture (I believe it contains some "dry" oils) makes it awkward to spread and almost abrasive. Take into consideration I have dry sensitive skin and am older-- may feel fine for young people with normal or oily skin. I have tried almost all the lightest colors and no matter which one I used I develop a dull almost gray pallor after a certain amount of time and areas of flakiness. If I use a moisturizer the coverage just fades away very quickly. Not for me.