December 17, 2014 | 1634 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by BubbleBathXo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have normal skin and love this foundation. It gives me a healthy, soft, natural finish. My favorite thing is that it doesn't oxidize on me. The coverage is medium and it can definitely be built into full with an extra layer, I apply a very small amount for daily use. There is no scent and the shade selection is really nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by miriannx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation looks amazing when it is first applied, but throughout the day i feel like it just slides off and gets very blotchy around my whole face. I've tried so hard to like this but i just cant.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

I really don't like the packaging. No pump and very circular opening which doesnt make it easy to get the product out. On the face it looks shiny after setting with powder. It looks also a little plastic looking, shining in odd places. This is ok for drugstore but is overall not a good product compared to what great foundations are on the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by lovemeforever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I was trying out store brand foundation I ended up purchasing this one. I usually buy department store foundation because of the color match that they do and quality, but wanted something cheaper. This foundation is just horrible didn't match my skin tone at all gave me a pink line around my face. You get what you pay for. It had Ok staying power but it irritated my skin. I am not going to say it made me breakout horribly, but it also didn't help my present breakout either. Would i purchase this again no I ended up returning and going back to my NARS.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by enebish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

pros:
great color selection
very blendable (great for touch ups)
buildable coverage (you can seriously go from light to full coverage with this and you will not look cakey)
only $8

cons:
not great for my oily skin
transfers to ur clothes easily
does not last very long

all in all, for only $8 its a great foundation. does not hurt to have this in you makeup case.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Chanel1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite foundation it's a light coverage but you have to build it up which is what I prefer in a foundation I don't like a thick consistency it' blends super easy it leaves my skin flawless with a nice dewy finish which I like but I have oily skin so you do have to use a setting powder if you have oily skin the only bad thing I have to say is the damn bottle of your not careful it will waste more product then you need it would be better with a pump I can deal with the packaging

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by StephanieMarie1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After watching many youtube gurus rave about this I decided to purchase the true match, I got the shade (beige claire?) which is a perfect match! I don't think any foundation has matched my skin better which is why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1.

I have extremely oily skin but I did a bit of research on how this is on oily skin, and most people said it was fine.

I usually wear my foundation for 8-9 hours through the day. When I first applied it, it looked amazing, my skin was flawless! Within 30 minutes my skin started to get oily and after around 3-5 hours the foundation went bright orange in between my eyebrows and on the sides of my nose, it sank noticeably into my pores, rubbed off in patches and look absolutely awful! I had 2 or 3 people tell my that my foundation looked patchy which is not good! I wanted to love this product, but I really dislike it. I will just stick with my bourjois healthy mix from now on!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by eza500

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to try this foundation but was sadly disappointed with it.

PRO'S:

- Good colour range, divided into warm tones, cool tones and neutral tones, so it's easy to find the right colour for your skin

-Very blendable into the skin- quite a smooth result with no patches

MASSIVE CON:

- The makeup wear off and patches off very quickly!!! After 2-3 hours, the foundation had worn off in many patches, making me look like I had splotches all over my face. I have tried both setting it with a powder and not setting it with a powder, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I have dry skin, so I can't blame it wearing off on excess oil production during the day. I've heard some good reviews about this product, but it really hasn't worked for me. While I love the blendability of it, the coverage and the colour range, I am completely unable to wear this makeup because it patches off so quickly.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by alaino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My recommended shade was W4. I purchased shade W3 this time around because my skin was lightening due to winter. I'm not sure if it was a bad batch, but this foundation was pure 100% ORANGE. It didn't even look like Snooki-esque orange, it looked like I dipped my makeup brush in a can of orange paint and put it on my face. Like traffic cone orange. I can't even imagine the nightmare of orange if I'd gone with my recommended W4.

I'm not pale, so I'm not sure how this managed to be not only so dark but so purely wrong, especially when it's the 3rd lightest color in the range.

Is skin that color even natural on a human?

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by p206p206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I had a version with a pump so it was easy to use however I used it few times only and then gave it away. The product is runny and blendable BUT it stays on up to 1h. I have combination skin, oily T Zone and dru U-zone. I always apply foundation on U only because of my pink cheeks. This stuff didn't want to stay there. It's like it does not set! I tried with primers with no primers,, with powder on top. It worked only when I put it alone. I always use moisturizer so this way the product is useless for me. The pros are price and shade range (I had W1) because are in warm and cool tones. I usually use MAC studio fix (NC15) and its my HG. Just after studio fix is Revlon Colorstay. L'oreal true match is a BIG NO from me.